Reviews for Uplifted: Intervention
Ahsokafanboy1138 chapter 11 . 5/10
I thought Raeder hated Aircraft Carriers as much as he hated U-Boats.
Fuck you aria
The Rookie Author chapter 2 . 1/12
Outta curiosity, are legion or the true geth in any of these stoties?
Ahsokafanboy1138 chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
The deportations weren't a secret, the death camps were. Everyone thought they were going to the Jewish equivalent of Manzanar for Japanese immigrants.
Ahsokafanboy1138 chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
I am not sure how open the Quarians would be to same-sex couples. Maybe before the exile they wouldn't have a problem but now they are on the edge of extinction. Homosexuality would be rather counterproductive for obvious reasons.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
Honestly, Joachim was right. If there really were six million jews who died, why didn't they fight back against the (maybe) 10 thousand guards? What a bunch of sheep.

And other points brought up. They had almost a decade to leave Germany. After some research, I found that in the early years, they were even allowed to keep all of their wealth, if that was a concern. Why stay in a nation that clearly doesn't like you? Did they think the Nazis were bluffing?
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
So, because Joachim teased Hanala a bit, she feels it's okay to punch him across the face? And then throw him out of his bed?

That's not funny. That's abuse.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 14 . 1/31/2015
Again, problems with missing grammar and words, and now occasionally screwed up words, but otherwise a good read.
I've a feeling that the stories would receive a world of benefit [no pun intended] from someone going over them specifically to look for errors.
Fives32 chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Fucking nazi pig.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
If Germany had won the war no one would have given a shit about the Holocaust. The term "holocaust" wouldn't have even been used to describe it.

The only evidence I can say to support that is that no one gives a shit about Stalin's policies killing more than double Hitler's body-count because Russia was on the winning side. Also, the US firebombing dozens of towns into ashes. Who gives a shit, right? They're the winners. :/
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
... Why would Germany release France, and the rest of Europe when they could annex them? And why stop there?
MrSevens chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
"The hatch was opened and out pooped a wild eyed Commander"

You owe me an hour of my life,

...spent cleaning coffee off my keyboard.

But really, I almost want to say, don't even correct that. I'ts just too hilarious.
Alamandorious chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
I can't believe I missed the whole story until a few days ago. There are a lot of mistakes, mostly due to the spell checker, but the story is interesting and more than good enough to enjoy without worrying about them.

Great story, going to start reading the next. Keep up the good work!
Taalar chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
I like short, as long as you just post more because it allows me to sit down for shorter times to catch up. :)
anon chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
An interesting conclusion that sets up much in the way of future plot.