Reviews for Jealousy? What Jealousy?
Genesis Chi chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Hehe, I always thought Wolf had a major crush on her, but was too caught up in his creepy Reporter/stalker methods to do something about it :)
ANYTHINGGOES31 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
well it was vague with not much story line... not much detail... but... I like it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awww
SmilesSaveLives chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
OMG! Wow, yeah, this is TOTALLY what Wolfy would be like if Red got a boyfriend! LOVE IT!
-Smiley
TailsDoll13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
C: I really really love this.
Deranged Shadow Fangirl
The Pink Archer chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
So cute!
And Wolf, stop being in denial, your tail so wagged!
i'm chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Sad
Aronim chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
D'aaaw. The constant denial is really funny, but turns heartrending (but still funny) really quick here. Well done, I enjoyed this. I just with there was more Hoodwinked fanfiction out there.
AerynsFallen chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awww I loved it! Good Job!
ButterflyMist chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
His tail was so wagging, you filthy liar! LOL :)
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
HELP MEH. I'VE BEEN STRUCK! STRUCK BY-BY-BY. . . . .

Doctor: WHAT? WHAT IS IT?!

Me: FEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLZZZZZ

d'aaaawwwwwwww so precious x3 conflicting emotions are so conflicting. i'm feeding off of their emotions. and i like it. muahahahahaha

your word choice in this was excellent, and i loved reading this. i was giggling and internally crying the entire time

i'm confused though by the last sentence. 'his tail was not wagging'.

. . . why? is it because he's sad and a little guilty that he feels secretly glad she's not with him even though he has her now but he feels bad that he wished for her unhappiness in a strange way or something like that? is that it? i'm so confuu-uuu-uuuusseed. so many FEEELLZZ

either way it was a great oneshot to read :D thanks for sharing :3
Liets chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
So cute!
ANJELL4evr chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aww, this was so cute! It's such a weird couple, but the moment I first saw this movie and their interaction with each other, I was like "Yes, Yes... They are meant to be together" Hehe!
Baron's Girl chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Well damn. XD I'm glad there is FINALLY some WolfxRed in this fandom, but I was so looking forward to being the first to actually submit some. Oh well. And yes, I remember when this fandom was just the "Cameron Wolf" story and a few sequel attempts.

When I saw the movie for the first time, I was so disappointed when Wolf didn't go out and comfort Red when she went to the waterfall during the "Red is Blue" sequence. I honestly expected that to happen and pulled a "What the hell, movie?" when it didn't! XD

Anyway, this was cute and I liked it!
ShortyStarRose chapter 1 . 10/6/2012