Reviews for That Which Was Lost
talon2007 chapter 25 . 6/27
Enjoyed it so far, hope you continue one day. Poor Liara, she's trying to rebuild society and asari culture is just getting in the way. To be honest, given the cannon asari lore I think your spot on about how they'd mess up their own rebuilding efforts. Humans and turians would be first back on their feet as the Alliance and Hierarchy both have strict command structures which would take over and ensure organised infrastructure projects and resource management. But the asari really would just collapse into the Matriarchs politicking and saying things need to be taken slowly. By the time humans and turians had their fleets and cities back up and running, the asari might... might... have finally decided on where they would plant fields to feed all the refugees.
Lord Schmodder chapter 25 . 5/24
I really like this, please keep it up!
Hope your RL cools down and lets you do more here :)
StormBrisingr chapter 25 . 4/12
Holy shit I'm in love with this story. The characters, their back-and-forth suffering and trying to rebuild... Amd the smallest, increments of success especially with Benezia. It's really quite an emotional ride and I can't wait to see how things progress. Thanks for writing!
spanky1988.awj chapter 25 . 11/26/2016
Cant wait for chapter26!
rjohanek chapter 25 . 8/29/2016
This chapter and your writing in general are awesome! Thanks for sharing!
magnusvictor chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
Well, that was equal parts sad & adorable. Okay, mostly adorable.
stairwaytotheskies chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
Glad to see this fic back! You're really doing some great stuff here.
Orunmila chapter 25 . 7/30/2016
Excellent as always. So glad to see you writing again!
Seven Seven chapter 25 . 6/23/2016
Well this is a story I didn't expect to rise from the dead. I'm glad it did.
Reyes08 chapter 25 . 6/23/2016
Considering everything that has happened, I'm honestly proud at Aethyta for the way she wound up handling it. Maybe she got out much of her rage on that reporter. Even still, it was good for Samara and Falere to leave beforehand. Knowing what happened is one thing. I can only imagine how hard it would have been for Aethyta to control herself if she saw Samara and her daughter even if the situation wasn't really their fault.

I'm not shocked though about that Forum. They were just looking for any excuse to do away with Benezia and Falere, and opportunity landed in their laps. Two birds, one stone, right? I just hope Liara's ready for that type of fight. She's good, but this is another level of politics here. Can't wait to see how she deals with it 'cause Aethyta is certainly not the one to do it.

I absolutely love the way you wrote the meld. You don't find too many stories that go this deep into it, and you did it wonderfully. The bit of struggle before Aethyta could get some control and calm Benezia was just so vivid. You painted a nice picture. I've mentioned before, but of course I have to bring it up again, they're rebuilding a sort of relationship at a very nice and steady pace. Now that Aethyta has more of an idea of what Benezia's going through, and that Benezia knows Aethyta isn't leaving her anytime soon, it's just another stepping stone for the pair.

Yet again: great work.
Maryz Fayner chapter 25 . 6/18/2016
Aethyta rules. I thank you for this wonderful chapter.

The first mention of the lake resonated with me for some reason. Just a little mention at the beginning but it made a big impact on me.

The Bonding [passages were easy to follow and well written, imagery and transitions felt natural.

Your Sheppard let Okeer's sidekick go both times. Interesting.

Fantasic update I cannot wait for what comes next. The political play at the forum I expect?

I wish you all the best and eagerly await what you will post next.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/17/2016
Just decided to check in on this fic and HOLY SHIT you're not dead! Please keep this alive!
Louyetu chapter 25 . 6/16/2016
Niiiice ! Good to see your fanfiction is still alive. I was thinking about it yesterday, so finding the notification in my mail box made me happy.
Very good chapter.

Good luck !
bluemarlin chapter 25 . 6/15/2016
Wonderful and emotionally powerful chapter. Please continue.
kamooi chapter 25 . 6/15/2016
Thank you so much for the chapter! Especially so soon after the last one! Super touching there at the end too. My feels!