Reviews for Stuck in Reverse
This chapter is great. I feel bad and relieved for Nick ! Poor thing
PinkYCooper chapter 21 . 3/30
I feel sick too
PinkYCooper chapter 20 . 3/30
I listen Smooth Criminal while reading the first chapters of the story. Good choice of the songs
PinkYCooper chapter 4 . 3/29
The thought of Kurt spanking B is really disturbing... I hope he won't do it
PinkYCooper chapter 2 . 3/29
Okay so now I think it's a little weird.
PinkYCooper chapter 1 . 3/29
For the title, just know that I love this song and I can guess from this first chapter that this story is well inspired ! I hope there won't be too much violence and Kurt will save B and help him heal. You have a good writing style.
fiona24680 chapter 26 . 3/22
Oh my goodness. This story was BEYOND perfect! I'm serious! I loved it so much. I love stories with BSDM ties or ones about past abuse because it makes it so sweet to see Kurt helping Blaine to heal. I seriously don't even have the words to express how amazing this was, i haven't been able to stop reading it since i found it. I adore how in the end they returned to the D/s relationship they kind of started at the beginning, but this time he wasn't scared. I loved all the different scenes, from the fluff the to smut, the funny stuff with Sam and Seb (a ship i had never even considered before - i love it!) to the action of spying on Dave. The part where Blaine left broke my heart, but it just made his return and begging for punishment all the more beautiful (and sexy). I know i sound like i'm over-doing it a bit, but i swear, this is like the perfect story for me, it had everything i could even wish for, and it's so well written. Well Done, this is truly an incredible work. Thank you so much for writing it!
GleekHeather123 chapter 17 . 3/18
OMG OMG OMG I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH! Adam Blakley? THATS A REAL PERSON THAT LIVES ON MY STREET! God that image will never leave my head I'm scarred for life
rubberducklover chapter 6 . 1/31
I didn't enjoy this chapter. I LOVE it!

Fuck anonhate!
rubberducklover chapter 2 . 1/31
I love this story. I like that Kurt don't demand to be called by his name and don't press Blaine to trust him immediately :o)
Kellycriss25 chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
It has been a while since this story ended i have been hoping that you would have done some one shots in this verse...this was one of the best stories I have read. Please do a sequel or some one shots.
sharion69 chapter 26 . 5/3/2014
hope you do a sequel loved this fanfic
VoyageAsia chapter 26 . 3/25/2014
I read this story in one go on a very,very long overseas flight and I loved every minute of it. I could really feel for both the boys. Blaine - even though it meant lots of angst (and as you mentioned, what is a good Klaine fanfic without angst!), I am so glad that he left Kurt to find himself. Of course I was even more pleased that he returned to Kurt in the end. Kurt - well, he was the perfect person for Blaine and so accepting of Blaine leaving him. I thought the ending was interesting when they decided that the D/s relationship was right for them.

The surprise of the fic was how much I liked Sebastian! He is the character that we all love to hate and I don't normally like any fics that have them as friends or romantic partners as I can't see that really happening. However the way you wrote Kurt and Sebastian's friendship was totally believable. Your sense of humor came across the most with K&S and you had me chuckling at various points (one example was the beany babies).

Thanks so much for sharing this story and making my unbelievable long journey that much more enjoyable!
nemari chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
Oh my goodness, I loved this story! It was so wonderfully written. It was such a wonderful thing to watch the relationship between Kurt and Blaine progress. Just a wonderful job! Loved it.
gleelover7 chapter 13 . 10/8/2013