Reviews for Operation: STAKEOUT
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 1/8
I don't know what it is about this story that makes me love it so much, but I do! This could have been an actual episode, for all I know, and it was just sweet! Very nice.
Sky Lantern Paradox chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Such a range of emotions with this story. Curiosity, giddiness, light-heartiness, surprise, sadness, wonder, happiness, sadness again, and warmth in the end. A beautiful combination for an even more amazing story of the values of friendship.

I admit I was intimidated to click and read this at first due to it's length, but I'm thankful I gave it a shot. This was worth the read through-and-through. Nigel and Kuki were in perfect character and this made the story all the more humorous, loving, and comforting to read.

Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow this story is jus amazing! I don't even know where to begin! The lack of reviews might be a good place to start, I mean I'm seriously impressed and I expected to see 20 reviews here not 5! Well ok sorry anyway, you captured the characters perfectly, I could imagine this as an episode easily, the dialogue was funny and also your writing style was pretty good. I can't wait to see my stories about Nigel and Kuki from you
eau de toilette chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Hello. I just adore this type of writing. Aside that i was so in love about this pairing some years ago, it's nice to remember childhood times.

I loved the whole concept and how in the end, both enjoyed the time. I can clearly see this dynamic between Nigel and Kuki. He might get easily anoyed but how her cheerfullness relieves him in hard times. It's a strange friendship but fits...

The constellation think was pure perfection. Nothing more beautiful than star-gazing. Would be nice to see more works like this from you! xx
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Again, I completely love this story. There's not a lot of Kuki and Nigel bonding fics around. I like the way you make their personalities balance out and the humor was great as well. When I read your stories I feel like I'm watching an episode of KND, not really reading a story.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
this was good
DelightfulChild chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Somehow, the Delightful Children will figure out a way to steal those stars :) XD Wonderful story too of course
Making Some Toast chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
There's never a dull moment those two around. And I knew Kuki would be right! Nigel should really learn not to doubt Kuki's suspicions! I love that Nigel and Kuki are such polar opposites but they still have this weird friendship that totally works for them, which you showed perfectly here! I laughed, I loved, now I'm favoriting it.