Reviews for What Brothers Are For
DanniV chapter 1 . 4/5
I love when Sam calls Dean "De"
kara.eve chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Aww... So cute!
free to take anytime man chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
OMG I love this story!
haineux-amant chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Your stories the the most precious thing ever.
frownypup chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
...And I'm crying my heart out.
This story is so touching and inspiring.
Children are pure and innocent, something about their doings that tick our heart and they don't even aware.
Great story. :)
sarah chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
super like
well done
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was adorable!

I could not stop gushing every time Sammy wandered off to find something to cheer-up Dean. It was so precious, and perfectly in Sammy's character. These brothers have such a strong affinity for each other, even at the youngest of ages. To me, it seems more common to find examples of Dean doting over Sammy, not the other way around. So it was refreshing to see Sam take matters into his own hands. He doesn't understand everything yet, but he's smart enough to know that Dean is sad and needs to feel better. Apparently, Sam was a sharp kid even in his toddler years.

I have to say, those bullies were way out of line with Dean. How cruel to claim Mary left because she didn't love Dean. :( But alas, kids can be very cruel. My heart went out to Dean when he came home, craving John's comfort, and John just took off. Poor kid. Thank God he's got Sammy. Really, what would those boys do without each other?

Thanks for sharing this one-shot. It made my evening! :)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
HP4eva121995 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was sooo cute!
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Those boys are so cute! I love Sammy's soup for Dean.
KC246 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Aw, this was just too cute. :) The part where wee Sammy tried to make Dean soup with a leftover drumstick was the most adorable thing ever! I loved little Sam reading the story to Dean and the ending was perfect. :)
PriWinchester chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Very very cute..I love Weechesters and this one put a huge smile on my :) I would love to read more of your work with more chapts.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I really enjoyed this take on the boys early life. Very few authors have written Dean as the victim of bullying. I imagine that he probably was until he knew how to beat the bullies himself. Baby Sammy was so adorable trying to make Dean feel better. Loved how a 3 year old was more in tune with how Dean was feeling than the adult (very sad in a way, too). Thanks for the great little oneshot!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Very cute and very sweet!
Ring-a-Ding-Ding chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Three year old Sam... so adorable... I teared up at the end. What a fantastic portrayal of Sam's and Dean's relationship! Thank you for this beautiful story.