Reviews for Changer of Wars
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
This is ingenious.

Well done on this. I hope you update again sometime.

Keep up the great work.
Venomancer chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
aaaawesooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome...chaos a Spark!hermione only dark and evil and...aaaawweeesoooooooooooooooooooooooomee.

I so want to see this!
Cirdan Mawish chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
This is both great and imaginative. I salute you.
LCF chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
I wonder how long it will be before Dumbles tries (and fails miserably no doubt!) to meddle w/the machinations of The Changer of Ways & his new Champion. (Or what will be left of him, after the fact! Hermione is real over-achiever, after all!)
Methinks Dumbles & Voldemort (indeed all the world!) will soon get a crash course in TRUE terror. (Because everyone knows - even The Darkness fears Tzeentch!) Never mind that The Emperor may, at long last find himself facing an enemy every bit as powerful & intelligent as He is! (or worse, MORE intelligent! Hermione isn't about to let anyone, not even the God-Emperor of Mankind, surpass her, y'know..!) Who knows..? come the Great Crusade, she might even supplant him!

Great stuff, all of it. Looking forward t more..!

unanimously anonymous. mostly chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
An interesting start. Are you going to continue?
Pudding Dragon chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
OMFingG, that was awesome. As if a fool like Trelawny could look upon the Changer of Ways. Hermione is just the type of person who Tzeentch would call out to. I wonder if anyone else will be touched by the Ruinous Powers? And am I the only one who thinks Bellatrix would make a good Dark Eldar?
Eipok chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
This is so mind-fuckingly brilliant I'd be lying if I said I wasn't moved to tears by its epicness. That said, I thought Nurgle was the oldest of the Ruinous Powers, not Tzeentch. After all, he represents entropy, which is perhaps the one constant of life.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Harry is but a bit player in this story. It seems that Hermione is the harbringer of death and chaos that Voldemort could only wish to aspire to. Will Harry be bumped up so that Hermione does not seem him as some little add-on?
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Ahh, Tzeentch.
Word Bearer chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Death Eaters aren't so bad... especially compared to 8 foot tall automaton rubric marines! Good start, hope to see you develop this more, and please bring in the Thousand Sons!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Interesting...we'll have to see how it turns out.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
So, Hermione is the harbringer?
KingQrunk chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Never thought of mixing Warhammer and Harry Potter, a very interesting start. Will be keen to see where this goes. :D
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Yes. A Thousands Times Yes. Can't wait to see what madness Hermione might glimpse in the warp.