Reviews for The Lion Cub Ficlets
dragon fier 20 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
haha, cool. i really loved this one, and it was strange because i was reading this as i watched the sorcerer's stone on the tv. but i really love the story, and hope there'll be more soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
hehe! love it!
fanzi chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Your story is soo cute! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
ewwww? wtf? that's gay !
Spice of Life chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
I kept forgetting to message you back lol but yay for the update, can't wait for more!
alykat14 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I'm glad you're continuing after Anomaly. I get to see life with the baby :) This chapter was so short, maybe the next one will be a bit longer?
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Aww, Leo's a perfect name for him! And I can't wait for more follow ups to this!
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I haven't read Anomaly, but this was a nice is the first Mpreg fanfiction I've read,but I didn't find it wierd,actually.I really like the nice,relaxing tone the start of this story has. It makes a difference to most stories I read, which usually begin with conflict. Also,Leo is a really nice name for a little baby. (I've only just understood why it's called 'The Lion Cub'.Excuse my late reaction time!)
I wonder what will happen next? Maybe someone will try to harm Leo, and it's up to Harry and Ron to protect their son? Maybe Ron or Harry might die in that battle? :O
I might actually give the prequel to this story a try.I'll follow this one,since I think it's got a lot of potential. Lovely grammar, by the way. :) Keep up the good work. :)