Reviews for Empirical research
julatsa chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This was wonderfully written, and I like how they guided each other through. Riley interrupting was an amusing touch :)
Texaschic1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I enjoyed reading your story. It was very well written.
LiwNa chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
It really was good, seriously :)
davislp chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Love this story! I can't believe: 1) this was your first M story; 2) this was your first Rizzles story; or 3) that English isn't your first language! You knocked it out of the park, my friend. So hot and sweet, and I love this line: "Really, the Catholic church should thank me, instead of condemn me for my current actions."

What a treat to find an M-rated story that is so well-written and characterized. Thanks!
kbprincess3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow, for English not being your first language you get an A! Loved it.
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
LOL! That was great! Will there ever be a follow up to this?
bkppr1066 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh, my. No worries. Home run on all counts.
BadgebunnyUK chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Great story! Really cute and super hot. Ahhhh that matress...
AnnieMJ chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Casey was no fun on the roller-blading dates? Wonder why? LMAO. I absolutely enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it :D
WarriorQueenDagnova chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This story is amazing, if Rizzles could ever become canon in the show, this is the way I imagine things to happen, Maura being a lovely geek and Jane being Jane! beautiful story.
balticbard chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wonderful writing for a second language
Vonondafic chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Really liked it :D And it's funny too , thanks so much!
Jobee24 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
That was very impressive, especially since English isn't your first language. It was fun and sexy and I loved how the google speak turned Jane on, but how she also enjoyed trying to make maura speechless;)
WeShouldRiot chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was INCREDIBLE.
There are so many quotable lines as well.
The "Lesbian Hormone" had me laughing, hard. And Jane saying "I don't what to do, but I want it." was perfect.
Your last authors note saying that English isn't your first language actually blew my mind, because the writing is amazing, and there were so many playful little jokes that flowed so smoothly.
Basically this was perfect.
BruAnt chapter 1 . 8/31/2012