Reviews for The Ties that Bind
Loved the story! Great Bella character, fresh ideas/plot! I'd have loved to have heard some of the Paul POV, get a little more into his character's head and how he felt about the imprint, etc... still, a great job!
DebBee chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
I like the premise of your story and think it had alot of potential, but finding a scene out a scary movie, horrifying enough to make you throw up, being foreplay for their first sexual encounter together, her first time having sex period, is a bit much for me. I mean, they were sticking their tongues down each other's throat only moments after she vomited, immediately followed by him popping her cherry, with no foreplay...unless they were turned on by the gore. It's not like it was the first time they were alone together, he'd been training her for weeks. With the anger that Bella reacted to Edward leaving her and becoming a wolf, you would expect her character to develop, but halfway through the story, she's still acting like a whiney bitch, throwing tantrums left and right. Paul and Sam are two of my favorite fanfic characters but they seemed to come off weak in this story. That said, it's still a good premise. Perhaps you might consider editing it and developing the story more. For example, after seeing the horror of that scene and the rest of the destruction caused by the children of the moon, they went home, showered, brushed their teeth...lol, and then cemented their bond, realizing they could possibly lose each, like Renee lost her wolf years ago. Just a thought. I do appreciate the time and effort you took to write this story, and the bravery it took to share it. I hope you keep writing.
Kuskka chapter 24 . 8/28/2016
Great story.
andrewpine chapter 23 . 5/9/2016
So i gather the combined packs killed off all of the Were's?
andrewpine chapter 22 . 5/9/2016
That was rather stupid on their part they could have gone to see the or had some of the pack meet them half way since they are protecting the first pack that was very stupid on their could have even met then at charlie's house.
andrewpine chapter 21 . 5/9/2016
Hopefully you can have the pack kill off the Werewolves otherwise why even have them in the why did the pack get so large even before the squirrel muncher came back unless the shit was going to hit the fan for some reason,even the old guys came back for some reason.
andrewpine chapter 20 . 5/9/2016
I am surprised you didn't have fairy boy bugging the crap out of her wanting her to take him back and talking about how could get rid of the abomination she is carrying and they can get back together and live in a sexless relationship until she dies of old age.;)
andrewpine chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
I am surprised that after smelling fairy boy's stink she didn't now that is staying after they found out she is knocked up has fairy boy thrown his hissy fit over the mongrel soiling he?
andrewpine chapter 18 . 5/9/2016
What do the older wolves plan on doing now that they have slunk back home?do they think they will be taking over? are the old and new able to mind link i wonder?
andrewpine chapter 17 . 5/9/2016
I don't understand why they don't at least try to track the were's down were they hang out and take them out while they are might be strong even as human but there are more shifters then them i imagine.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 5/9/2016
She might have been a bad ass vampire if she had been turned,but she really is a badder ass wolf. she probably could have kicked Paul's fathers ass if they fought.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 5/9/2016
Well that when better then least she didn't shift and attack him.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 5/9/2016
The catch22 is glad there will finally be another female in the pack she can relate to but then there will be another female that shifted.i don't think Leah will have the same problem with killing vampires that Bella has.
maybe when Leah shifts she will imprint on one of the other wolves.I noticed that Quil hasn't shifted should be soon.
I am surprised that fairy boy hasn't dragged his coven back to town since i imagine that Alice no longer can see Bella now that she is a should be fun when he gets Sam will tear up the treaty and they can kill him.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
Hopefully Leah will phase so she would feel out of and Emily and the other imprint need to try to get together for some girl time.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
Now that she has phased will Leah be phasing also and if not why?