Reviews for Born to Teach
Greymowser chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Very good. Enjoyed this. I can see this happening. Jim would realize his partner needs to teach. I see other stories here were Jim listens in more to PD conversations and finds other people in need of Blair's services. Like an officers son being gamed in high school because he is a cop's son or just different. Or one of the secretaries/assistants having a prob with learning a new method, or a cop coming back from a conference not understanding what he needs to know, being picked on because he or anyone at the PD didn't get it.
BW53086 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Nice story! I would love more.

Barbara
kjl30 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I liked this. Just wish it was more than the one chapter. I would have loved to read the reaction of Professor Jensen when his cop students passed.
Laura Beth chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
It's always a treat to revisit Cascade and see how Blair and Jim cope with the aftermath. I love it when Jim is quietly supportive in this way, as he usually was in canon, you really get his voice and the way he makes his point without a lot of words. Thanks for posting. :)
playitstr8 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Really enjoyed this - hope to see a sequel!

You tell your tales in a nice, straightforward style - direct and uncluttered, and I think you did a very fine job of catching the main characters' personalities.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is really good. I know a number of writers have Blair deal with bullying in the Academy, but he's been dodging and waving through that his whole life. It would be nothing he couldn't handle.