Reviews for Norway
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
I don't think Norway is supposed to be that old, because he's a human nation-and nations aren't older than the human race. What Slartibartfast created was the country, the land.
sil chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Douglas Adams does include gods like Thor, but Slartibartfast wasn't one.
sil chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Other creators? If you mean gods, Slartibartfast never mentioned any. He certainly wasn't one himself.
sil chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
It was two million years from where Arthur and Ford were. Slartibartfast said it was ten million, but you're right.
mark chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
It happened two million years later, not millions of years.
mark chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
In the first sentence, the words straight and edge have no space between them.
mark chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Besides, isn't a nation made when people form one? Since no one was there yet, it wouldn't have happened.
mark chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
A nation is not the same thing as a country.
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I pride myself with my non-sequiturs and random ideas.
This story takes the cake for most random idea put virtual paper.
And it helps start the morning with a good laugh. The best way to start a morning.
Also little Norway is extremely cute.
sil chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Slartibartfast made a country, not a nation.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Oh man, I would have never, in a million years, would have thought of this idea! It was well written written and I can see the rest of the workers trying to work around with the nations! I bet it would be a cute affair, quite like this one. Anyways, this is perfect the way it is. You convey emotions and thoughts without much effort and I loved that one little phrase at the end "...still wet behind the ear and a little ticklish around the fjords." :)

Beautiful writing.
jaconda chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
If Norwegians are all descended from the Golgafrinchams, how does the nation already exist?
nantaise chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That's just adorable!
Grunthos chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
In Hitchhiker, the people of Norway, like the rest of the human race, are descended from the Golgafrinchams, who arrived on Earth two million years ago.
Grunthos chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Slartibartfast made a COUNTRY, i.e. the land itself. It was a long time before it became a nation. The Earth itself knows little of nations.