Reviews for Alternative Eclipse
jenniferrocks07 chapter 12 . 1h
It's really not fair. Every single effing story that I love has not been updated for infinity years. Life sucks

What I am trying to say is, I really like this story, and will you please continue it? If you can't continue it, just know that it is awesome.

jenniferrocks07 (a.k.a. Potterhead101)
Hello!...this is the second time I am reading this ff n I have fallen more in love!...as much I want harry to leave n others to follow him n Edward finally realising the d error of his ways,I badly want Harry to STAY!..n fight Lyk the inner slytherin in him :D...I would luv to read more of Bree n Harry's bond as well as with jasper...I really hope this gap is temporary hiatus and u will continue soon !...please do so!...badly wanna know wht happens next n how r planning to go with the plot!..
Myread88 chapter 12 . 4/28
love this is there any chance of a new chapter on this story?
angeleyes1984 chapter 12 . 4/12
Has this been abandoned
Update
Black Fox34 chapter 12 . 3/22
Please continue Alternative Eclipse. I'd love to learn if Harry and Edward get together or if Edward picks -gags- Bella over Harry. Love the story.
Pigglet chapter 12 . 3/7
Make Harry fight for what is his, love the story.
While I think Harry would fight, I also think he would be so tired of fighting. He shouldn't have to fight for his mate's attention. As Jasper stated in an earlier chapter there is only so much a person can take. Edward only focused on Harry talking with Mike nothing about himself and Bella. If you have Harry leave have him stay long enough to tell Edward that he (Harry) was not the one fighting the bond. I hope you update soon.
eris8656 chapter 12 . 2/19
Oohs I good! I hope you get a chance to update this fic soon! I really enjoy all your fics! I stayed up late to finish this one, oh well I'll just be a bit tired at work tomorrow but it will have been worth it!
Cymiee chapter 8 . 2/4
Waaa..i like it,Poor harry o.e
SnarryLover91 chapter 12 . 1/20
Such an awesome story. Please update soon.
adenoide chapter 12 . 1/13
I think it's time for Edward to make his own mind, his mate or Bella.
Nagilover4ever chapter 12 . 1/9
Love it. Update soon.
lilydracomalfoy chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Please update this story
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
okay i havent read it yet but I have been looking for a fic like this. were edward realizes that bella was just his singer not his mate. and in this verse too. wow I was going to write one of my own but if this is good i'll be happy just reading it.