Reviews for Full Circle
Rooj chapter 36 . 4/28
I liked this one. :D

It struck me more as being about healing and jeeeeebus I hadn't really considered how emotionally fracked up everyone is in that game. Like seriously. A lot of the main characters in the FF7 Universe just can't cope with anything... They just dug their own grave until the walls gave in around them and they died under the weight in canon.

That said; It was nice to read something about them healing.
Genesis seemed to be the one I really connected with as a reader, he had his break down and got through it and still deals with it but isn't crippled anymore. He was admirable in the aspect of tenacity against depression. (Cuz people who actually have that do think that way. Knowing they shouldn't, asking why, and feeling a little worse for it.)

On to writing! I think the characters came across really well, I got the point much of the time. It was hard to attach myself to them all because there were so many people to go through and so much ground was covered. It was quite a feat to involve them all as much as you could without padding out the story so much the reader starts skipping parts.
The writing style itself, to me, was pretty good. (admittedly I was sleepy when I read most things) Focusing a lot on getting the point across quickly and accurately without too much fuss. It left a lot to the imagination (which isn't a bad thing in our case). Swift and simple. :D Which is good when you're writing a story that dwells in the thoughts of about 14 people. XD
Neo chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
Hey! I know this story's been revised and I haven't reviewed yet but I've been reading it, and even though there are only minor errors that bugged me I'd like to beta read it, I'm really into that stuff. My username is XxFinalFantasyFangirlxX. If you still need a beta for anything feel free to PM me, I'd love to do it.
AvidReader chapter 36 . 11/27/2013
(spoiler) I love stories that have Rufus and cloud as brothers (spoiler end)to bad there aren't more. This story was really well written and I enjoyed it, the only problem I had was that the ending felt a really rushed and the epilogue kinda felt, I dunno, unfulfilled (though I can understand endings are hard to write)? can't wait to read future stories by you
Guest chapter 36 . 11/17/2013
Why did you kill Vincent he is one of my favorite characters now I am sad :(
Gamma Cavy chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Cetra not Centra
Advancer231 chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
I'm confused, is this CloudxTifa or Rude x Tifa?
Barranca chapter 36 . 3/2/2013
There isn't really many ways to write a story without haveing the characters go through some hardships, but seeing Cloud losing himself again was heartbreaking. He's lucky to have such a stubborn brother :)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Cool! XD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 36 . 11/10/2012
nice
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 36 . 11/7/2012
Hmm, sweet ending, but it could have been more elaborated, like Zack and Aerith living with Angeal and Jadak, and what happens for the other characters. Good job though. Congrats on completing it.
HazzaTL3 chapter 35 . 11/7/2012
just realised I missed this chapter.. would like a side story yuffie and tseng queen and advisor..
HazzaTL3 chapter 36 . 11/7/2012
I'm disappointed here a wedding? no aftermath? I would liked for Zack and parents reunion expanded
UTShadow chapter 36 . 11/7/2012
While the story was good and the ending nice, there were a lot of unanswered questions that I won't even go into. It did seem, however that you rushed the story just a bit -maybe because you have other stories that have captured your attention. And while I like them as well, you do write well, my personal preference is always Cloud and Sephiroth and this was left so open-ended in this version - maybe it'll get cleared up in the yaoi version you promised.
Runandra chapter 36 . 11/7/2012
Sorry, I'm not using my personal computer, so I'm too lazy to log in.

Anyway... There are many things left unsaid to me. Like how Genesis finally reconsiled his fear of Cloud completely. And how Cloud bonds with Rufus now that he actually survived the mako poisoning. And how Sephiroth learns more about Vincent and grieves his death. And whether the Planet has other plans with Cloud since it has acknowledged that Cloud is her chosen one.

Well at least those are things that I'm dying to know...

Pleaseeee?
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 36 . 11/6/2012
So the tale is over and kinda fitting to see it end up with wedding. Little short but can works somehow. So Rufus survived afterall just has to take it easy for now. Would have loved to see few things thou like what happened when Yuffie comforted her father for surely she had few words to say about her mothers fate. How the whole group reacted to the news of Vincent? And the reaction of people to what Rufus did.

Would have liked to see just what happened.

Overall thou good job with wedding. This has been great story to read and I thank you for writing it. It was pleasure to read it.