Reviews for 5O Shades and a daughter
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 28 . 9/16
Loved all the drama..
Guest chapter 28 . 8/16/2017
Great story but a lot of loose ends were not cleared up to me. Who was the mystery driver of the car with the kid in the back that cut Christian off? Also I would have like to read when he told Ana the kid was not his and why the kid was in hospital and how Leila died. So much left out. They all got on my nerves in this story but I still enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing and please maybe a sequel where loose ends clear up and Ethan own up to his responsibilities. Or write something new. I know it is hard with negative feedback but you can do it.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2017
Ana is really getting on my nerves.
Ipscott chapter 7 . 8/16/2017
She could have found somewhere else to stay. Hotel or the Greys even.
Wmonifeagmail.c chapter 28 . 3/4/2017
This made me so made at Ethan, Christian, for not sending more love and money to take care of her
Sweet Peach75 chapter 28 . 2/3/2017
This was a good story. Christian is wrong with the way he treated Ana. He runs a billion dollar company. The fact that he did not get a DNA test, immediately is not believable. The fact that Ana AND Elena had to tell him to get a DNA test...seriously? That should have been the first thing to be done, then none of this drama would have happened. Would he have cheated with Esmeralda? It seems that way. Especially, the way he was reminiscing about her...

Ethan turned into a mega douche bag. I can understand him being upset with Esmerelda, but seriously to just not want to have a relationship with his daughter (why didn't he request a DNA test?). The fact that he does not want to tell Mia, yet he's sending $500 a month (which is not enough support) to Victoria is dishonest. Dishonesty is no way to start off their marriage. While they are still engaged, he should come clean to Mia. Christian and Elliot should insist that Ethan comes clean. Esmee should be hog tied causing so much drama.
Sweet Peach75 chapter 27 . 2/3/2017
Newborn babies do not smile, giggle, or reach for anyone. Are Christian and Ana going to discuss what happened? Is he going to apologize and let her know Victoria is Ethan's child and not his?
Sweet Peach75 chapter 26 . 2/3/2017
"the most beautiful bar his fathers to ever stare back at me." HUH? What is this sentence saying?
Sweet Peach75 chapter 22 . 2/3/2017
In Chapter 19, titled Aftermath Part 4, Ana said that she is 7 months pregnant. Yet, in this chapter from what Grace says about Teddy being born 3 months too early, that would mean Ana is only 6 months pregnant. Which is it? Is she 6 or 7 months?
Sweet Peach75 chapter 18 . 2/3/2017
Christian is a douche in this story. He has no idea if Tori is his, yet, he's yelling at Ana and all dramatic...? Ana should punch him in the face and tell him to *uck off and what is up with his "feelings" when he speaks to or thinks of Esmee? Not right...
Sweet Peach75 chapter 10 . 2/3/2017
You use "homely" when I think you mean homey, to describe things. Homely means ugly/unattractive.

Ana is not naïve in this story, she's dumb. There's no way she'd willing go with Elena (of all people)...
Sweet Peach75 chapter 7 . 2/3/2017
Ok, now Ana going to stay with Jose is unbelievable and dumb. I understand she is angry and hurt by Christian, but she could have stayed with Grace & Carrick or even Ray (though I know she mentioned not wanting to). Jose, though? She's naïve, but not to the point where she'd stay with him.
Sweet Peach75 chapter 5 . 2/3/2017
Christian should have his butt kicked for having an erection thinking about Esmerelda and their time together. The mere fact that he "gasped" as her green eyes looked into his should cause Ana to punch him in the face.
newhopelegendary chapter 28 . 12/22/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/22/2016
LOVED it so much it was great to read