Reviews for 5O Shades and a daughter
Linelia chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
That was a bitch thing to do Ana
Reds 77 chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
This was a really good Story. I just had to finish it in one shot. How I'm going to function today is beyond me. I hated that at the end everyone was able to take a swing at Christian. Especially Elliot putting his foot on Christian chest. But then he was a complete Dick. I was disappointed in Ethan not wanting to meet his daughter. Good Readī¸
ilikemnms chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Damn part of me wishes that he was the father. Was the voting even close though?
Luanny chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
s/8467849/17/5O-Shades-and-a-daughter
Guest chapter 28 . 1/14/2014
Just read your story. Nice try for your first FanFic. however you must be very young though.
First of all $500 per month is nothing for child support in this day and age, and also considering the wealth of these families, more would be expected especially if there was legal recourse. The sum should be more in the $5000 and up range per month...and that's low. Trust me I know!
Next the resolutions of this story are suboptimal, but truly non existent. Esmee was wrong in her actions but Tori should not have to suffer the eventual consequences of the adult(s) errors. Ethan's demands of no input in his now known daughter's life is abhorrent and unreasonable. He should have let them all believe his unawareness of Tori as his child. Not to mention beginning his marriage with this HUGE lie. Mia and her family, not to mention his folks will not see it clear and the fallout will be catastrophic and damaging for all. Tori will ultimately be unmeasurably psychologically negatively affected and probably unforgiving to her mother and Ethan.
This was not a good ending with such resolutions. This is false happiness...the LIE will come out. If you do a sequel that's what you'll have to address. The TRUTH will come out and will have devastating consequences!
StuckInDaydreams chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
I feel so bad for Ana
I want to kill the Christian in your story
Guest chapter 28 . 11/1/2013
OMGosh! It took you almost 2 years to write this. I just found your story as I was looking for COMPLETED ones. Sorry to say, no matter how good of a writer you are.. but 2 years of waiting for updates would have tested my patience! However, I do understand that this is a hobby, freely given by the authors...but still 2 YEARS. Honestly, think of the readers time investment too and whatever Literary agent out there perhaps reading/searching. I would have gone on and as an Agent it tells you something about the author...commitment, pride ( in work too), seeing something through- goes with commitment/pride... and of course dedication.
Just beginning to read this. Noticed that one reviewer requested a continuance! Interesting...but I'd not be a part of that - if it takes 2 years...I'd be out.
I'm new to the Fanfic thing but think some of the authors on here need to self examine. When they can't update...just SAY it...thus the constant "updates" requests can be negated. A SIMPLE reasonable solution...and life circumstances, etc...lends understanding. Just SAY SO authors. I don't get it. I'd rather have fans in the know, satisfied, respectful than left in the dark. Especially if I felt the viability of my Story and I respected my fans.
Just sayin. Now on to read your story...on my flight!
No harm intended but just saying what's on my mind and I'm certain reflected by others.
Keep writing...I would NEVER want to foil someone's creative force. Just have a conscience about it.
1961Littlemissy chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
She had to show her UGLY head somewhere, I don't like it, but then again it's your story.
sltems chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
Loved your story. Seems to me (instead of berating you like others about the Ethan/daughter issue) you have left an opening to continue?
Guest chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
I would never forgive Ethan that he kept the knowledge about his child with another woman as a secret from me. A girl has a righ to know that her man has a child with another woman. A child create a bond that can never be broken. In a child there is joined a piece of mother and father and it can never be change no matter if they are divorce or hate each other. Part of Etahn belong to Esme and Mia has a right to know that. She has a right to know that she will never be able to claim him fully.
And all these lies... How can he live with himself , knowing he is lying to Mia every day? If I was Mia I would feel cheated, Even if I was able to accept that he has a child with another woman I woudl never forgive him his lies.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 28 . 9/4/2013
Congratulations on your ending. I loved it every step of the way. Can't wait to see what you come up with later on.
zina588 chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
Sad to see this story end, it was intense. Sometimes i even hate all the characters lol. But i dont like ethans decision about his daughter, she has the right to have a relation with her father.
Christian618 chapter 28 . 9/2/2013
I am totally disappointed in Ethan's behavior. He can't say anything negative about Christian grey bc he's lying to Mia and I don't know how everyone is letting him get away with this!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/2/2013
Beautifully ended and beatifully written and yes everyone deserves a second chance and i am glad that Ana gave Christian one.
Pielietje chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
This was a Good story but I think it's sad Ethan keeps this from Mia.