Reviews for 5O Shades and a daughter
What he is doing is so unforgivable. If I was Ana, I would leave his ass to his former sub and move on with my life. The way he acts it is obvious he doesn't care about Ana at all. All he care about is his sub and his supposedly daughter.
Riptide.xx chapter 28 . 8/7
I feel like there should've been a break between Ana and Christian after what happened. I understand Ana loves Christian, but after everything he did to her? Break time!
Mitzi1958 chapter 28 . 12/16/2015
Great story, I almost read it all in one session but I got tires and went to bed and am now finishing it up. I am so glad that Ana could forgive Christian, what ever made him risk it all, I will never understand. I think Ana might had accepted Tori if Christian had not lied about her, trying to keep it a secret. That always backfires on Christian's face. Teddy sounds adorable. I pray there is no more drama in their lives and if Christian ever, EVER get's the freaky kink he "plays" with Ana and not daydream about an ex-sub. When he did that early on in the story I wanted to be right next to him and knock some sense into his head. I mean what was he thinking? As he saids, stupid!, stupid!, STUPID!,. Goes to show he needs to keep his sessions with Dr. Flynn going or maybe he needs a new therapist? John Flynn and Christian have become more like friends instead of patient/Dr. I do not know if John can clearly advise him when he is too involved in Christian's life. Maybe someone new could help him destroy the demons that never really leave him. If he ever get's this way again I do not think Ana will give him a second chance. As the old saying goes "Sometimes Love Just Isn't Enough" of course Esmee and Jose did not help, those two nearly pulled apart a happy, loving family and for what so they could have the ones they love. Sorry that is totally wrong, you can not make your life on someone's heartache. Personally I am glad Jose is dead, To me Christian has always been right, Jose wanted her and he was not above using every trick in the book to get her away from Christian and let's face it, she let him. More than once I would say out loud "Grow Up Ana!" Everybody has a past and you know he was sexually active before you married him, so one of the ex-subs claiming her child might just happen again.

As for Esmee I know what she did was wrong but her head was just all mixed up, I am glad it has cleared and that she moved them to Italy and that she is attracted to the instructor, I hope he becomes the love of her life because let's be serious how can a woman, any woman claim that he is the love of her life if he abuses her so much that he leaves her with a black eye, that is not love and I am happy that she finally saw through her mix up thinking!

The only one I am very disappointed in is Ethan! Sorry to me he is a coward! Yes he could have lost Mia but if Mia really loved Ethan she would have accepted Tori, it is not Tori's fault that her parents were so mix up in their heads esp., her mother. Mia is a fun and loving girl and she would have made a great step mom. Ethan needs to tell her soon, if he waits years, he will never tell her and one day Tori will be all grown up and knocking on their door wanting to meet her dad. That would be super hard to understand and forgive. I just can not believe he choose to not be a part of his daughter's life, I think he made part of the decision because he was anger at her mom but how is that anyway Tori's fault? One day he will live to regret all the secrets he keeps! He needs to look at Christian and think about what lies and secrets almost cost Christian everything he loves. So shame on them all, they all made bad choices even Ana who did not say ok you had a past before I met you and I will do my best to love this child because she is a part of you. I know Mia would probably say that to Ethan, after she got over her anger at him!
Amelia S James chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
That was a bitch thing to do Ana
Reds 77 chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
This was a really good Story. I just had to finish it in one shot. How I'm going to function today is beyond me. I hated that at the end everyone was able to take a swing at Christian. Especially Elliot putting his foot on Christian chest. But then he was a complete Dick. I was disappointed in Ethan not wanting to meet his daughter. Good Readī¸
ilikemnms chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Damn part of me wishes that he was the father. Was the voting even close though?
Luanny chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
s/8467849/17/5O-Shades-and-a-daughter
Guest chapter 28 . 1/14/2014
Just read your story. Nice try for your first FanFic. however you must be very young though.
First of all $500 per month is nothing for child support in this day and age, and also considering the wealth of these families, more would be expected especially if there was legal recourse. The sum should be more in the $5000 and up range per month...and that's low. Trust me I know!
Next the resolutions of this story are suboptimal, but truly non existent. Esmee was wrong in her actions but Tori should not have to suffer the eventual consequences of the adult(s) errors. Ethan's demands of no input in his now known daughter's life is abhorrent and unreasonable. He should have let them all believe his unawareness of Tori as his child. Not to mention beginning his marriage with this HUGE lie. Mia and her family, not to mention his folks will not see it clear and the fallout will be catastrophic and damaging for all. Tori will ultimately be unmeasurably psychologically negatively affected and probably unforgiving to her mother and Ethan.
This was not a good ending with such resolutions. This is false happiness...the LIE will come out. If you do a sequel that's what you'll have to address. The TRUTH will come out and will have devastating consequences!
StuckInDaydreams chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
I feel so bad for Ana
I want to kill the Christian in your story
Guest chapter 28 . 11/1/2013
OMGosh! It took you almost 2 years to write this. I just found your story as I was looking for COMPLETED ones. Sorry to say, no matter how good of a writer you are.. but 2 years of waiting for updates would have tested my patience! However, I do understand that this is a hobby, freely given by the authors...but still 2 YEARS. Honestly, think of the readers time investment too and whatever Literary agent out there perhaps reading/searching. I would have gone on and as an Agent it tells you something about the author...commitment, pride ( in work too), seeing something through- goes with commitment/pride... and of course dedication.
Just beginning to read this. Noticed that one reviewer requested a continuance! Interesting...but I'd not be a part of that - if it takes 2 years...I'd be out.
I'm new to the Fanfic thing but think some of the authors on here need to self examine. When they can't update...just SAY it...thus the constant "updates" requests can be negated. A SIMPLE reasonable solution...and life circumstances, etc...lends understanding. Just SAY SO authors. I don't get it. I'd rather have fans in the know, satisfied, respectful than left in the dark. Especially if I felt the viability of my Story and I respected my fans.
Just sayin. Now on to read your story...on my flight!
No harm intended but just saying what's on my mind and I'm certain reflected by others.
Keep writing...I would NEVER want to foil someone's creative force. Just have a conscience about it.
1961Littlemissy chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
She had to show her UGLY head somewhere, I don't like it, but then again it's your story.
sltems chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
Loved your story. Seems to me (instead of berating you like others about the Ethan/daughter issue) you have left an opening to continue?
Guest chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
I would never forgive Ethan that he kept the knowledge about his child with another woman as a secret from me. A girl has a righ to know that her man has a child with another woman. A child create a bond that can never be broken. In a child there is joined a piece of mother and father and it can never be change no matter if they are divorce or hate each other. Part of Etahn belong to Esme and Mia has a right to know that. She has a right to know that she will never be able to claim him fully.
And all these lies... How can he live with himself , knowing he is lying to Mia every day? If I was Mia I would feel cheated, Even if I was able to accept that he has a child with another woman I woudl never forgive him his lies.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 28 . 9/4/2013
Congratulations on your ending. I loved it every step of the way. Can't wait to see what you come up with later on.
zina588 chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
Sad to see this story end, it was intense. Sometimes i even hate all the characters lol. But i dont like ethans decision about his daughter, she has the right to have a relation with her father.