Reviews for 5O Shades and a daughter
Wmonifeagmail.c chapter 28 . 3/4
This made me so made at Ethan, Christian, for not sending more love and money to take care of her
Sweet Peach75 chapter 28 . 2/3
This was a good story. Christian is wrong with the way he treated Ana. He runs a billion dollar company. The fact that he did not get a DNA test, immediately is not believable. The fact that Ana AND Elena had to tell him to get a DNA test...seriously? That should have been the first thing to be done, then none of this drama would have happened. Would he have cheated with Esmeralda? It seems that way. Especially, the way he was reminiscing about her...

Ethan turned into a mega douche bag. I can understand him being upset with Esmerelda, but seriously to just not want to have a relationship with his daughter (why didn't he request a DNA test?). The fact that he does not want to tell Mia, yet he's sending $500 a month (which is not enough support) to Victoria is dishonest. Dishonesty is no way to start off their marriage. While they are still engaged, he should come clean to Mia. Christian and Elliot should insist that Ethan comes clean. Esmee should be hog tied causing so much drama.
Sweet Peach75 chapter 27 . 2/3
Newborn babies do not smile, giggle, or reach for anyone. Are Christian and Ana going to discuss what happened? Is he going to apologize and let her know Victoria is Ethan's child and not his?
Sweet Peach75 chapter 26 . 2/3
"the most beautiful bar his fathers to ever stare back at me." HUH? What is this sentence saying?
Sweet Peach75 chapter 22 . 2/3
In Chapter 19, titled Aftermath Part 4, Ana said that she is 7 months pregnant. Yet, in this chapter from what Grace says about Teddy being born 3 months too early, that would mean Ana is only 6 months pregnant. Which is it? Is she 6 or 7 months?
Sweet Peach75 chapter 18 . 2/3
Christian is a douche in this story. He has no idea if Tori is his, yet, he's yelling at Ana and all dramatic...? Ana should punch him in the face and tell him to *uck off and what is up with his "feelings" when he speaks to or thinks of Esmee? Not right...
Sweet Peach75 chapter 10 . 2/3
You use "homely" when I think you mean homey, to describe things. Homely means ugly/unattractive.

Ana is not naïve in this story, she's dumb. There's no way she'd willing go with Elena (of all people)...
Sweet Peach75 chapter 7 . 2/3
Ok, now Ana going to stay with Jose is unbelievable and dumb. I understand she is angry and hurt by Christian, but she could have stayed with Grace & Carrick or even Ray (though I know she mentioned not wanting to). Jose, though? She's naïve, but not to the point where she'd stay with him.
Sweet Peach75 chapter 5 . 2/3
Christian should have his butt kicked for having an erection thinking about Esmerelda and their time together. The mere fact that he "gasped" as her green eyes looked into his should cause Ana to punch him in the face.
Ice - Hearted Cold Queen chapter 28 . 12/22/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/22/2016
LOVED it so much it was great to read
Thrystaa chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
that is what happen inside your head christian? wtf, what about Ana?
Thrystaa chapter 17 . 9/6/2016
christian, how could you do that to Ana..
Guest chapter 17 . 8/11/2016
What he is doing is so unforgivable. If I was Ana, I would leave his ass to his former sub and move on with my life. The way he acts it is obvious he doesn't care about Ana at all. All he care about is his sub and his supposedly daughter.
Riptide.xx chapter 28 . 8/7/2016
I feel like there should've been a break between Ana and Christian after what happened. I understand Ana loves Christian, but after everything he did to her? Break time!