Reviews for Lost and Found
Crash Solar x chapter 1 . 4/9
Another one of those, "Lads Found A Girl So OF COURSE They decided To Keep Her" stories.
I think that only way your story is different from any other is that your English is perfect; expression, dialogue. Your words paint a picture in my mind, which only great writers are able to do.

So far so good.
MaccaSilver64 chapter 30 . 12/7/2013
This chapter was absolutely fantastic, as usual! I'm really excited to see where it'll go from here. :) I'm starting to think that George and Emily are going to get back together and Max is going to cheat, but... *shrugs* Eh, that's just me, right? Anyway, please update before the year is out and keep calm and sail yellow! :D
Yours truly,
MaccaSilver64
Miss Mello chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Noooooooooo, because of the storydescription I know she's going to end up with George and normally I would have no problem with that, but can't you see how incredibly and undeniably sweet Ringo is! Any other guy than Ringo would be plain wrong now!

XD Haha, I finished my rant..!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE
kittykatlol100 chapter 28 . 9/6/2013
AHHHH, THANK GOD U UPDATED I THOUGHT U DIED!ANYWAYS LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! YOUR WRITING IS FANTASTIC AND I'M STILL AN GEORGILY (that sounds wierd) FAN!KEEP IT UP!XOXOXXOOXOXOXO
Katrina
Lots of peace and love xoxoxoxoxoxooxo
Guest chapter 28 . 9/6/2013
I love it nice work..keep on writing!
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 28 . 9/6/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
OK THIS IS GREAT PLEASE UPDATE SOON !
The Starkiller chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
I certainly can't hate you! I actually enjoy Max/Emily (I'm a sick fuck... this is a Geo fic...), though I'm sure you have a plan! Loved the chapter, and I can't wait for the next one :)
Love-to-cakes chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Is Crazy Violist gonna repost?
The Starkiller chapter 27 . 5/28/2013
Ooh, a new man! Let's see how this turns out, yeah?
NatashaPavlova chapter 27 . 5/28/2013
NO NO NO! She's suposed to be with George! NOT stupid Max! PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
It' amazing!.. write more please!
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 26 . 5/7/2013
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh youve ruined my day :..(...

;)
FlowerChild17 chapter 26 . 5/7/2013
Hey, FlowerChild17 here :) sorry, I was too lazy to log in. I haven't been on the ATU fanpage for months, but I got an email saying you updated so I decided to read through everything I hadn't read yet. I love it! :) This story really is lovely, it is so much better than the crap that is on the ATU page now. You are literally the only author I still occasionally follow. Anyway I hope Em gives George another chance! Though he really did screw up big time. And it is so sad that she had a miscarriage :(