Reviews for Lost and Found
RionD chapter 32 . 2/21
You can't leave the story like that! Especially when it's nearly finished... the plot idea might not have been that innovative "girl in need, meets the Beatles and falls in love with one of them", but it's so well written and Emily is a likable character. I really hope you'll find the time to finish this story. I'm really curious who she's going to choose in the end!
sir reg waffles chapter 32 . 11/29/2014
oh my gosh, the suspense! please keep updating, this is one of my favorite fanfics.
Hanalei chapter 32 . 9/25/2014
I love this story! Please, please continue
Crash Solar x chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Another one of those, "Lads Found A Girl So OF COURSE They decided To Keep Her" stories.
I think that only way your story is different from any other is that your English is perfect; expression, dialogue. Your words paint a picture in my mind, which only great writers are able to do.

So far so good.
MaccaSilver64 chapter 30 . 12/7/2013
This chapter was absolutely fantastic, as usual! I'm really excited to see where it'll go from here. :) I'm starting to think that George and Emily are going to get back together and Max is going to cheat, but... *shrugs* Eh, that's just me, right? Anyway, please update before the year is out and keep calm and sail yellow! :D
Yours truly,
MaccaSilver64
Miss Mello chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Noooooooooo, because of the storydescription I know she's going to end up with George and normally I would have no problem with that, but can't you see how incredibly and undeniably sweet Ringo is! Any other guy than Ringo would be plain wrong now!

XD Haha, I finished my rant..!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE
kittykatlol100 chapter 28 . 9/6/2013
AHHHH, THANK GOD U UPDATED I THOUGHT U DIED!ANYWAYS LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! YOUR WRITING IS FANTASTIC AND I'M STILL AN GEORGILY (that sounds wierd) FAN!KEEP IT UP!XOXOXXOOXOXOXO
Katrina
Lots of peace and love xoxoxoxoxoxooxo
Guest chapter 28 . 9/6/2013
I love it nice work..keep on writing!
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 28 . 9/6/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
OK THIS IS GREAT PLEASE UPDATE SOON !
The Starkiller chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
I certainly can't hate you! I actually enjoy Max/Emily (I'm a sick fuck... this is a Geo fic...), though I'm sure you have a plan! Loved the chapter, and I can't wait for the next one :)
Love-to-cakes chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Is Crazy Violist gonna repost?
The Starkiller chapter 27 . 5/28/2013
Ooh, a new man! Let's see how this turns out, yeah?
NatashaPavlova chapter 27 . 5/28/2013
NO NO NO! She's suposed to be with George! NOT stupid Max! PLEASE UPDATE!