Reviews for How to Break a Marriage Counselor
wtchcool chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Prezzie! Hooray! It's up! :D Thank you!

*snickers* Well, he's a lovable blockhead, at least.

*sides with Dana* He totally deserves it for pulling a stunt like that.

Although, in Vince's defense, he didn't know that Jamie was rich at the time...

Lol. But the superhero thing was fun! And hopefully hasn't screwed up Trip's head too badly...

Quibble: You said: "He would have much rather be sorting this out at home", instead of "He would rather sort this out at home" or "He would rather be sorting this out..." or "He would have preferred sorting..."

That poor, poor shrink. And Vince, but Vince needs to see the error of his ways.

That was funny. :) Good job, Orwell! I appreciate your leaving the outcome open-ended. I like to think Dana/Vince would've worked out. 'Course, I also like Peter... Hm.
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
A new story! Yay!

Heh heh heh... Poor Vince. This isn't going to end well for him, is it? *snickers*

(Should be "a woman scorned", not "a woman scorn". Unless it's supposed to be woman's scorn? And shouldn't that be "making her believe he was dead"? Because otherwise, it sounds like Vince is making some guy believe he was dead...is Peter in this story?)

Doctor Lee needs a hug. And a big mug of tea. And a therapist of his own to deal with the aftermath of this. *snickers*

Honestly, though, Dana *does* make a lot of good points. Maybe our beloved Faradays should ask the Jackals to come in and h... Wait. No. That's almost as bad an idea as asking Deveraux to come in. (Although with Deveraux, he'd only try to seduce you instead of getting Dana and Vince to beat the crap out of each other in lieu of psychology...)

Why yes, yes she is. Dana is also made of win and an epic badass to boot. Vince should be grateful she's not actively attempting to murder him. He wouldn't survive.

Poor Doctor Lee. Poor Vince. Go Dana!

Lovely story. Only the two quibbles, for the most part. :D *hugs badass!Dana* She's awesome. Can I keep her?

-IA