Reviews for Next
Bookgirl1974 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Just found this story. Please start updating again. I'm intrigued.
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Interesting. Update soon.
bbymojo chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
love it! :D please update soon :)
katjack chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Is Kimmy really going to be a real thing? Who confirmed this?

Sigh.. I wanted something special between Karen & Derek in season 2.. Even with Jimmy in the picture I hope Cartwills relationship keeps growing and growing. I am still rooting for them all the way.
Maybe Jimmy will make them even closer believe it or not.
fanficfan39 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I'm preparing myself to actually acknowledge that there might be a kimmy during season 2. What happened to the rumors of more Derek and Karen action? Guess we'll have to wait. In the meantime I'm thoroughly enjoying this storyline while hoping Karen dumps Jimmy and heads back to Derek!
BeBraveAndUnique chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Aww i hope Derek escorts her to the party...oh it makes me sads that kimmy is gonna be a real thing.:(
theaterdreamer15 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I love how you are using the hints from the Oviedo it fits great in the story although I'm not surprised you are a great writer!
LoveHeatPassion chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Love it! You captured the essence of these character perfectly. I love how forward Derek is. He doesn't beat around the bush. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
theaterdreamer15 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Great writing I'm a fan but cartwills cartwills cartwills cartwills! Sorry I had to! I agree with you valid consideration Kimmy ewwww ;)

But again great chapter!
katjack chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I really loved this chapter! Keep going.
And it seems very realistic to what might happen in S2 given the spoilers we know already.
I just hope this Karen/Jimmy fling doest last too long. Karen needs to be with Derek in the end. They are meant to be.
I really hope the Cartwills moments keep coming next season, more intimate scenes! And finally that much anticipated first kiss!
madd09 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
The other guy needs to go and Karen has to go on a date with Derek
BeBraveAndUnique chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
i hate to admit karen might be fallin for jimmy...kimmmy just sounds eeewwww...but im still wishing for cartwills!...love this either way and how u put that romantic kiss thier
fanficfan39 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Off to a good start - something new for Karen and Derek will be fun to read. Looking forward to Chapter 2.
madd09 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Love this idea good first chap
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Cool story so far. Thanks!