Reviews for The Professor's Son
aehlta chapter 1 . 2/6
A sequel would be just about the most amazing thing in the history of this fandom. Thank you for writing something brilliant.
Kyprioth chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Please write a sequel or extend this fic because Sasuke and Tenshi are soooo cute together! It would also be fun to see the family dinner where Sasuke gets brought up to speed and maybe Seiichi shows a little bit of his mischievous side (grilling the couple and making Tenshi do a wonderful impersonation of a tomato). It would also be fun to see Seiichi tease them about having Tenshi stay the night after that dinner (probably because Seiichi insisted ;).
Use my plot bunny if you like it (please I have too many they are eating me out of house and home ;).
May the muses favor you,
-Kip
MissyKristy chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Is it? It IS! I was so excited to know that there would be sequel to The Professor's Wife. I enjoyed the prequel so dang much and I read it over and over and over again (nearly 20 times) because it was so cute and loving and simply amazing! I loved the sequel. I loved how Sasuke and Tenshi were portrayed and I absolutely LOVED their interactions with each other. Sasuke is really adorable. AND! There might be ANOTHER sequel?! AHHH! Seriously, I'm flailing around in happiness. Just UGH! 3 too many feels.
Blodigealach chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I keep on mistaking 'Isagani' as 'Isanagi' ._. I think I read way too many Japanese Myth after all LOL

Isagani is really adorable XD Sasuke seems like the younger-and-more-cheerful version of Genichiro. Well, he's his nephew after all :D

And Mitsukai-san, get plenty of rest, okay? We'll be sad if you get sick. Take a good care of your health.
Kurorinny chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh are you feeling ok? Make sure you get enough sleep :) don't push yourself and fall sick, Kay?

Love the story XD

-kurorinny
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
What an excellent sequel! Yay! I love how Sasuke has elements of both Sanada and Yukimura and yet also still feels like the young boy we met in the Pair Puris :-)

Good luck on your studies and may inspiration strike you often! (Just, not during finals ;-) Oo, except then you lose sleep...well, sleep well tonight knowing that you have brought forth something good! *hugs you*