Reviews for Jackie and Her Cousins
SimplySinful21 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
i like the part where fez told Donna Off! Classic! I love fez, but hon, as a fellow author u shouldnt tease ur audience with author notes in place of chapters. u'll lose them. Cant wait for more and happy holidays!
bjq chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! AWESOME FABULOUS AMAZING story! No I don't go to school
Ledhead chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
This is turning out great! Excited to see how it will all go down. :)
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I clicked on here for another chapter and saw an authors note, oh well i will wait haha. Yeah my school started, this will be my third week and I'm already loaded up with home work because of my stupid AP classes. oh well college credit in highschool looks really good for a college application form. I cant wait for a chapter!
DFT chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Quick and to the point, Eric has grown a pair, good for him hope he keeps it up!
bjq chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
AWESOME! Eric might call Jackie the devil but he is a nice guy. LOVE IT! Please update soon.
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Haha dont worry about dissapointing me, This was good, I like Eric's reaction after he found out what happened. Keep it up :P
Ledhead chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Great beginning! I really would like to see how this goes. Good job, update soon :)
bjq chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
FABULOUS! can't wait to read ALOT more. Please update soon. Will Fez confront "the gang"? How will they react to the news that Jackie left? Will Fez be able to keep her where abouts a secret?
Ghost 1247 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Starting slow but I like this, I so want to read what Hyde, Donna, & Eric will be to her being gone?
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I really like this so far! Its going in a good direction and i love how it is written. It was a teency weeny bit short but its still amazing. Please write more!