Reviews for Chronologically Displaced
CD123505 chapter 7 . 8/16
I love this story it was great and interesting you portrayed the characters well why did u stop please continue if your reading but why did talk about their meetings and how they are from the future when someone was around usually they would talk about it when no ones around or take it outside to continue talk or wouldn't they try and be quiet at least why would they say it around someone who's right next to them if they are trying to keep suspicions low they do ld have said it quietly but this is one of the greatest story ever continue this please
Enlightened Middle C chapter 7 . 6/16
Did your PErsona kick wear off? Are you not writing for this story anymore? Should I follow it or not?
Dude, dont give up on this story.
BladeofRays chapter 7 . 4/17
I'm curious to see how you will proceed from here.
SilverPhantom88 chapter 6 . 3/29
asdfasfgsafb Minato, whhyyy
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
It's been years since you updated this story! What's going on?!
Erin Carde chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
Loved the story up to this point, and I hope it doesn't go unfinished. Hope to see more out of you. *Hands you a Soma* Best of luck, and I hope this review helps. .
Paper Crease chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
It's been a long time since you updated...
I only just found this story (through TV Tropes), but I've already run out of story to read.
Do you have any intention to continue it?
If not, could you post some sort of cancellation note somewhere so people know?
I'm looking forward to more, if you have the time to write it and stuff...
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! THIS STORY IS THE BOMB!
Ashia21 chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
I have no idea where this will lead to really. Through i'm hoping they don't prevent Minato's death, and also hoping they prevent Shinji's death.

How about Minato? I hope he's the Minato of a new game plus really, that would make things much too interesting, as he knows that Narukami is his descendant. If not, he might be shadowed by everyone else, giving him no chance to change, as he has likely been shadowed his entire life. Plus the fact that Narukami would defiantly become a better leader than Minato if that was the case. I just hope they don't become enemies.
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Yo, Wanderer, Q has been out in English for months now! Please update ASAP!
frik1000 chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Been more than two years since your last update, though your profile was updated some time in 2013 - something about playing through Golden and Q before continuing this story. I hope you keep up with that promise because this is a damn fine story. I normally don't enjoy the idea of time travel, but so far you've been pulling it off quite well. I'm also curious to see how powerful the Investigation Team's persona are since this is post P4 but SEES is still in pre P3. Hell we already saw Izanagi-no-Okami a few chapters ago. I really hope this story isn't dead and that you're just researching more by playing the new games.
DirtyBlue929 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
One whole year since the last update to the author page, two since the last update to this story... And damnit, it's still the best version of this plot I've seen yet. Why do good fics die young?

Seriously, though - Wanderer, wherever you, er, wander, remember that this fic is and always will be a great one, and I hope you come back to her someday.
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
When Yu and Yosuke woke up the others in the alley, you forgot to describe Rise's position.
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
When you went over Yu's Social Links, you forgot about Naoki.