Reviews for If Only I Was More Honest
RIO2lover100 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Aww how sweet now that they are together forever
Roarrk chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Interesting ending sequence. Pretty fitting, and really happy. I enjoyed the story, you did really well ;)

OK now, how I would have personally ended it... Blu gets back to the club, and he sees Jewel, runs up to her and tries to talk to her, but she sees right through him and he realizes that he's just a ghost and that he's actually dead... But I have a fairly dark writing preference ;S
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Thank god blu is alive plus i like how you writ both povs
Great chapter
Luna SpixsMacaw chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
like the chapter and the song Really touched my heart it was beautiful! I hope you keep on writing!

Nova out (-)
Nick chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Sorry I just went to the bathroom what did I mi- wait wher- where is everyone? what is that- OMG FLAMERS ARE ATTACKING! *runs to flame shelter door* OPEN UP!
Nick chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Sorry I just went to the bathroom what did I miss gu- what- where is everyone? what is that- OMG fire *runs to flame shelter door* OPEN UP!
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Aw por blu
Roarrk chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Heh, I know what you mean by flame shelter.. Wish I had one XD!

Good chapter, loved it in it's entirety. Let's see what twist you put on the end to make everyone feel better, shall we? :I
Luna SpixsMacaw chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
I knew this would happen the instant I first read your title but great job I wonder if Blu will live or not oh well I have to wait see huh and I love your little slide shows at the end of every. Chapter cracks me up every time x)

Nova out
Roarrk chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
"Electrifying Twist" huh, well I have to say Im buckled in and along for the ride. Can't wait to see what happens next. An electric fence? It'd be hard for a macaw of his size to survive such a thing, but hey it's your story.. Maybe he doesn't survive, heh. You have me on the edge of my seat.
Macaw man chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
I am liking your story so far but please don't have Blu or Jewel die it just defeats the whole reason these two met... To preserve the species plus if your like me make Nigel suffer because he is a monster
Please continue but let the Blue Macaws stay alive so they can be together forever in love
Macaw Man away
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Good chapter i hope blu isnt dead
RIO2lover100 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
i definately want another ch this weekend so keep it up
Luna SpixsMacaw chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
So close but yet so far... Great story MAS and I do hope you finish this story and I am eager to find out what happen after Blu was shocked.

Nova out (-)
Roarrk chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Interested in seeing where this will end. Personally I hope for a different (darker) ending than the movie, but I guess time will tell. You've done a good job in keeping the original direction of the story, while still adding your own twist. Also I'm glad you justified Nigel letting Jewel go, seems more believable. Keep it up.