Reviews for The Beatles: Lay Down Your Arms
4DahCookies chapter 40 . 3/8
OMG, I L0VE THIS STORY! Isss soooo goood, and i like how... well I like everything! Please update this story soon, I cant wait!
Update
OldButYoung chapter 40 . 12/22/2013
what a whimsical story, I absolutely love it!
xXCompletexDisasterXx chapter 39 . 12/4/2013
Love it:)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/28/2013
Hey, love your story, update soon?
blueviolette chapter 34 . 11/20/2013
I really enjoy reading this intriguing story... and special thanks for the fast updates, they're like life savers at the end of a tiring day :)
Guest chapter 31 . 11/16/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I don't read fanfics very often, but this one got me hooked. The characters are so realistic and I love that you use lines they've actually said at one point. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work, you are a great writer. ;)
Mrandmrsgharrison chapter 31 . 11/14/2013
PLEASE UPDATE NOW! This was so good I just finished the last 11 chapters in one go! Haha I'm sad XD but y'know UPDATE cause I must know what happens! :DD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
First of all, I love this story. When I started reading fanfiction, I found one that was my favorite for a couple years and I wanted to find one that's as good as that one, but I couldn't. By now I hate looking for good fics. Then I found this one and it was awesome! I read all the 17 chapters that were online and because my favorite Beatle is John, I liked how he became more important. Afterwards, I checked every day for more updates, but there were none. So, I didn't check regularly anymore. Right now, I am spending an exchange year in the U.S. and remembered your story, so I looked it up and I wad so glad you updated! You made my day because I didn't expect new chapters.
The best story I have seen on the Internet! You are a great author! Keep your good work up!
Now, I'll be checking every day again.
rootatoottoot chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
I really love this story. I'm still a little confused as to why John is being that way to Joanne. I'm making up scenarios in my head but I cant wait to see what you write next. I know you just updated but don't make me wait too long!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
I want Jo with John like omg please make them happen. I really loved reading your story and actually, I don't mind that it's like other beatle fanfics with the girl becoming a roadie or something. Well atleast it's not about 4 girls who fall in love with the beatles. Like, seriously.. That plot is MORE cliché and cheap, really. So please update soon. :))
ChiaraFerragni chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
You are probs gonna be my next fav author in here. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN 20 REVIEWS LIKE WHAT THE HELL. This story is bloody amazing and I think you should continue cause I really wanna know if she ends up with John.
NatashaPavlova chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Is there such a snobby place?
NatashaPavlova chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Getting out of what so easily exatly?
Spiritus Scriptor chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
You're a good writer-I like that your main character isn't a Mary Sue. And your story is actually structured instead of columns of dialogue-I haven't seen one of these in awhile.