Reviews for Knight in Shining Hair Gel
Androids-In-Metropolis chapter 7 . 9/2
Oh my gosh, that was amazing. I loved every moment of it, and I really wished it was longer. This is gonna sound awful, but Jess in pain with Lorelai protecting him is majorly adorable. I really don't know whether you are still on here, but if you are, please continue with another fic. This made my week, to be honest, as it is one of the few fics I haven't read yet and I can't believe in took me this long to get around to it (the title put me off a little). I've been collecting inspiration for a GG story of my own, and this has just given me all the feels. I really can't take it.

While I adore Rory I love the focus on Jess/Lorelai, and I really, really love that this did not end in actual Jess/Lorelai. That would have felt too weird to read.

Anyway, xx, thanks!

If you want to hit me up (you know, to fan over GG) you can do so at: .com :)
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
I really loved everything about this story! Jess is a sweetheart.
CircleSky chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
I enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing it!
5-STAR chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
I loved every bit of this story! No one writes awesome fluffy teen Jess stories like you! I hope to read more from you! You have these characters down packed! If you write anything in the future...I especially love Luke and Jess fluffiness hint hint lol
5-STAR chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Love all the fluffiness in this
5-STAR chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Another awesome chapter! Loving this story!
5-STAR chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
So cute how protective Jess is
5-STAR chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Awesome chapter!
5-STAR chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Great chapter! Poor Jess!
5-STAR chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'm so sorry it took me so long to update! I need to put you on my follow author alert lol This was an awesome start!
Sailor-Lit chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Great Story
sunny214 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Awww I am so glad for Luke and Jess that Liz has done the right thing by handing the custody to Luke.
Lorelai and Luke have always so interesting conversation. Thamk you for this really good story!
sunny214 chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
I was on vacation because of that my review comes a little late.
I love your idea of Jess making up for his "mistake" at the previous chapter.
And I also love that Lorelai was worried about Jess.
Thank you for another great chapter.
DarkerThanBlack1209 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
I loved it. Hahaha I like the bit at the end about making Jess sit between Luke and Lorelai. Hahaha you're awesome.