Reviews for Smile
6BlueSweaters chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Thank you for giving me my much needed dose of Dick/Bart. It was amazing. It's the little moments like these that really make your heart warm.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
amazing fic :) very nice :) love the characterizations of impulse and nightwing XD
hope you write more of this ship
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
If anyone is jailbait, it's you, Imp. xD But dang, you're really making me appreciate this pairing. I never knew how much they clicked!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
You make me wish there were more fics and art for this pairing. As cheesy as it is I think I fell in love with the two of them as they fell more in love.

That means you definitely did your job writing this! It was beautiful and Bart was charming and Dick wasn't wildly out of character as per usual.

Great read! 10/10 would read and read again.
Gingershavesouls chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Loved it, so awsome.
forgettenqueen chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I always knew that Traught was one of my favorites but now I believe that Nightpulse is my OTP... I legit fangirl screamed after reading this and my heart kinda melted in the process my sister will forever call me a weirdo... its worth it! I love the romance as much as I love how to catch a Nightwing which is like off the freaking hook. And Ohmaigawd Impulse you're soooo fucking adorable maigawd my heart can't take any more of this why can't this be canon?! Sorry for the rant but I love you for writing this... will there be more? *puppydog face*
Hello chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Please write more! This was so great! Awesome story! Actually you read my mind, ever since "How To Win A Nightwing" I have been obssesed with NightPulse but no one is writing execpt her and you, so thank you and please continue! Please!:)
utterlyheartbroken chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh my!
This is absolutely so lovely! Really. I love this!
Each & every part was so wonderfully written. Love your characterization of BOTH Nightwing & Impulse.
You've done an amazing job on this.
Glad I found this.
JennySam chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Tahaha! "How to Wing a Nightwing" is what got me started on this pairing as well! So amazing. I really love your style. Simple and still powerful. I was wondering what your take is on how Bart might feel about the whole time-travel aspect; how his memories and knowledge about history (especially Nightwing's part in it) might affect his relationship with Dick, even platonically?
Asphen chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ahhh this is got my NightImp feel's a going. It's really good. I would love to see you're take on how they got together in the future sometime. And 'how to catch a nightwing' is brilliant isn't it?
cooliochick5 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Sky...PLEASE RIGHT MORE OF THIS STUFF!
YellowTigger chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Aw, this was awesome! I'm not much of a Bart/Dick fan (I'm more of a Wally/Dick fan), but you just won me over! Really loved how you wrote this and made it seem so real. You should deff write more stories with/about this paring.

Ggcdrnde chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I absolutely loved this. This different scenes and all the emotions were great. Keep up the good work.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Awww, that was really sweet. I was unsure of the pairing when I read the description but you pulled it off really well.
waveringPhantom chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Daww so cute. Very well written, you expressed what each person was feeling clearly and it was easy to follow.