Reviews for Eternity
sauara chapter 1 . 1/11
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
LOL people always use the 'theyre related' and 'theyre distant cousins' card in order to deterriorate Norgatha. They can rant all they want but I will ship Norman and Aggie no matter what haters say. Not to mention, some dudes also detest Ectofeature (The couple name for Billy and Spencer from dude thats my ghost) because theyre both DISTANT cousins and they are both GUYS. The coincidence? Well, Billy happens to be a GHOST and is Spencer's MOM's COUSIN yet people ship these two HARD. Note the parallels? Oh and they were born in the SAME CENTURY.
902randomperson chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
cute! make more, please!
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
"If you squint, Norman/Agatha"

Required no squinting.

This was short and sweet, and rather cute. Nice job.
aweseme chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
now there just has to be a sequel to this and man do more people need to get on this fic
Atlas chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Cuteness.
A-Nonny-Mouse chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I like that you put Norman and Agatha together. I was thinking about that too simce I actuallyJUST saw the movie. Err... I hate to burst both of our bubbles about now, but I think that Norman and her might actually be...um... related... because his uncle and her have the same last name. But great fan-fic. :-)
iwouldntbesosure chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I love dat movie!
Plzzzz make more!
They're both cute.
I just watched the movie one hr ago
And went 2 me tab 2 search
Related things about aggiexnorman
Gud thing foundsom!
.PLZZZZZZZ!
Bye...4 now...
TheDarkwriter7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I dont care if their related or not, they would make a great couple and I think U did a great job!
Marcipie chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
o: This was so cute it gave me diabetes. 33333 So cute, oh my gosh. I'm glad I went looking for ParaNorman stories or I'd have never found this one!
NeVeRGiRl25 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
i loved the movie! awesome job! this was really good!
Gary Oak The Pidgeon chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love this! Please post more soon.
Gewlicious chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was very sweet and wonderful to read after seeing the movie. Norman is just as adorable as he is in the film, and I enjoyed your inclusion of the fictional tale between Jonathan and Melissa as a parallel to Norman and Aggie. I agree this pairing doesn't get enough love, and the supposed "moral" reasons for this objection are void of any argument. Yes, Aggie shares the last name of Norman's crazy uncle. Obviously the ability to make contact/communicate with the dead runs in the family bloodline. However, it would be one thing for Norman to be paired romantically with a sister or a direct cousin. It's another thing completely when it's a girl- who's what, centuries upon centuries old? - Who’s already died? As in, the only connection between Norman and Aggie would have to be from Aggie's mother (whether it be a second child, etc.) or her father (whom which is never mentioned so perhaps he passed away? Disease in the puritan colonies wasn't uncommon). That being said, I must once again revisit the point that there is -in plain words- a LONG time gap between both Aggie's and Norman's existences. I've read novels upon novels in which ancestral characters join present descendents in romantic relationships. And if that isn't enough, may I remind us that a popular pairing in Gravity Falls (which for some reason has been crossed-over with ParaNorman to create the couple of "ParaPines", but I digress), is Pinecest which warrants exactly that. Incest between the Pines Twins. Same age, same blood, same CENTURY if not present existence. I'm not hatin' on either Pinecest or Parapines, mind you, but I believe if both of those can be possible than so can Norgatha.

I think it's wonderful that Norman had* someone who truly understands his dilemma, just as Aggies ghost had* Norman for a brief amount of time.

*It's still unclear to me whether Aggie crossed over to the afterlife, or if she simply "fell asleep" for another year and will continue to be a ghost. My hesitation is that Norman explicitly mentioned to Neil in the scene with the ghost dog that his grandmother told him that a person usually returns as a ghost if they “still have stuff to figure out” or if “they died suddenly or in a bad way”. Aggie’s unfinished business was her plan of revenge enacted through the “curse” on the 7 puritans and to make the people suffer for their ignorance. In spite of Norman curing her desire for vengeance (therefore she is left with no purpose), Aggie still died a completely unjustified and terrible death. Also Norman’s “sleep tight” line at the end brings into question whether she is still sleeping (hibernating per se until next year), or if she truly has crossed over.
What really gets me is the entire “tree scene” with Aggie and Norman, the expressions Norman makes (alternating between affectionate and caring and just the vision warmth) and Aggie’s resulting haunted gazes and timid body language. The moment before she rests her head on Norman’s shoulder is simply too beautiful for words. She gazes up at him wordlessly and you realize that she trusts this boy. She hasn’t trusted or been close to anyone since the days before her execution, and now she has no one left but this boy and the loved ones of her memories. In addition, the face Norman makes when her body begins to evaporate pulled at my heart strings. He just looks so sad when just seconds ago he was the picture of contentment with Aggie’s head on his shoulder. Whether this is understood as friendly or romantic, there is definitely something between these two.

Wow. This is not nearly as short and concise as I’d anticipated. I apologize for any lines that sound a bit "ranty" or for any tangents on which I went off. Once again, I very much enjoyed this story and I look forward to reading any other Norgatha fics by you if you decide to write more.
On an unrelated note, I wonder if Norman’s grandmother knows about Aggie…
Phantoms Lil Waffle chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
AWWWWW! *W*
Emori Loul chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Cute, and the thought did occur to me when I saw how close they were when talking during the movie, but Agatha is Norman's great-times-something Aunt on his mother's side. Kinda eliminates her from the runnings when it comes to romance...