Reviews for EO Challenge: King of the High Board
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
haha it's hard to imagine Dean wearing a swimsuit... good one! :)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hilarious, absolutely and completely hilarious and I loved it!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Way to kill the mood there, Sam. Lol.
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Loved it! Only Sam could snap him back to reality after that utterly delightful daydream. ;) -cap
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Yes, this is so cute! On a more shallow note, wish the show would give us snippets like this because we would have some Dean without a shirt! Why they never did a haunting in a strip club in the earlier seasons is beyond me.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I love Dean's dreams. I only dream of the cross country course in the 3 day event.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
LOL. Absolutely loved this, both the title and drabble. Great idea and written so perfectly.
Awesome job :D
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Haha, how long is this? Double or triple? Seems kinda long...
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh my boys! This really made my day, especially the end, so typical Sam! And you really brought some images to my brain (of how the Olympic water events might have been, of course!)

Peace out, Huntress79
(who's still wiping her eyes)
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I LOVED this!
The delicious description of the sculpted body high above the awed masses; I can see him glistening in the golden sunlight as his perfect physique throws a sleek shadow over the glistening water below him. The screams of pleasure and awe sweep through the crowd as the sight blinds many with such beauty they swoon below him...

...and then the 11-year-old boy pipes up behind him: "Hey Mister...afraid of heights?"

Ah...but any image of our boy in a bathing suit is a breath-taking one!

mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
You got it, spot on! (Except queue - its a 'line' here in America, but I knew what you meant!) Great job, best to you! Randee
Swellison chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Ha, ha! That was fun. And of course you couldn't drop a word of your juicy description of America's best diver, let alone a hundred of them;-)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hahahaha! Dean was daydreaming! Funny boy. :D

Nice one. :)
TheYmp chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was so funny! My office certainly went oddly silent when the Olympic diving came on - although at one point all the coverage seemed to be set in a hot tub and I did wonder if someone had switched over to one of those adult channels ;)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Ooh yeah! Picturing Dean in one of those diving speedos, sigh. The boyscouts can wait.