Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Reversal
Great Sage Equaling Heaven chapter 4 . 11/25
So, ummm, is this abandoned?
MasterSpikeII chapter 4 . 9/8
Nanomachines Son!

But wait, that would imply that there are Metal Gears and Cyborg Ninjas running around. I DEMAND RAIDEN VS AN IS!
Revengence reference
anon chapter 2 . 2/24
I sense a ubisoft fan... definantly not because of Abstergo and Jason(far cry 3)...
reydrago chapter 3 . 1/19
chifuyu mahora? intresting one
reydrago chapter 2 . 1/19
wkwkwkwk, looks like distracted by the sexy is not a boy only thing, tehe
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 1/3
loving the relationship between ichika and chifuyu
amerdism chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Awesome, I hope to see more soon.
Toby860 chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
alright so far it's a great story one of the main things I'm looking forward to is how Laura will act differently with ichika as the instructor instead of his sister. I love how you make small references to other anime. I look forward to more. How is the charles/charlette situatiom going to go down.
Divine Dividing chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Great chapter ! I don't know if you're still even writing but I'd love to see another update for this since it's my favourite IS story you've written.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
I really love this story! Please update soon!
Alex0597 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Far Cry 3, Index/ Railgun, and Assassin's Creed are the references I got.
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
A few grammar issues but this shows great promise. SO many ways you can do this that I will not even try to count them.

If CHifuyu asked for the same bet as when they were kids and Houki said yes why did houki ask her the same question?

Considering yours has practiced kendo for years and not juudo would stress she is a sword type.

Considering how everything has happened I think the clone theory fits better for the conspiratists. It is likely Madoka is Ichika’s twin sister. In canon there is heavy indication that CHifuyu is both straight and a brocon so that gives ample reason for her to choose Ichika over Madoka on which sibling to take. Considering a few other points in canon regarding Tabane it is likely she is a normal human (as normal as the Orimura’s can get anyway). The different eye color also is a counter to clone theory.

Is the “obviously not her brother” line supposed to be sarcasm or did Tabane have someone else do it? How couldn’t they figure out is was Ichika when he is the only male IS pilot in the world?

Who is Yuuki? Trying to think of Persona 3 considering her old school is from there but…my memory sucks.

Who is RIn?

Butei Academy? Sounds very familiar but my previously mentioned memory problems strike again.

Why would her eyes break from the strain? 360 degree vision is the same regardless and if everyone else can use it why couldn’t Chifuyu? As an Orimura she should be able to use it better than everyone else.

From memory even non-helmet types can see through smoke fine.

The fact its sheath is so huge is proving to be a counter to it being a slim design.

Not sure if shoujo has a secondary meaning of Maiden but I definitely like the imagery. You use the slang for iron though. Technically Kurogane means “Black metal”. Iron is Tetsu. Pretty sure you know this though. I am now really curious about the 2nd shift and the ability it will manifest.

It’s an IS fic. IS is a harem novel. Romance is part of it by default even though it is not officially described as such. Not putting pressure on you just answering your question, but when you used IS as the base story that became a base quality. If you don’t put a heavy focus on it? Fine, this is a great story as it is so don’t. Have mild romance elements until the epilogue for all I care.

How can anyone see her love for her brother as platonic? Lol. I am still of the opinion Madoka is Ichika’s twin sister based on everything in canon. Need to reread the story though.
Hanten chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Great series, this Alternate Universe is an awesome take on Ichika's and Chifuyu's relationship, hope to see more chapters in the coming future ! Keep up the good work
Ravelt Knightwalker chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
This fanfiction is amazing, hope to see the next chapter