Reviews for Changes
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was a very nicely written, well thought out piece. Thank you for writing it. :D
Techne chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Aww! I can't believe that Jill would think this way. Then again, I don't blame her for feeling this way after everything that happened to her. She feels regret over everything that has happened to her. Knowing that while she has changed, Chris is still in love with the woman that she use to be. I however, think its much more than this. Chris is not in love with the woman she use to be, he's in love with the woman she's become and her clouded way of seeing only the bad that she has done is making Jill oblivious to this.
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I love angsty post RE5 Chris and Jill, I seriously think I may be addicted to it! This was wonderful and your characterizations were spot on, I could easily see this as canon. I really like the way you ended this oneshot, it could be continued by the readers imagination and end in so many different ways. Great work!
chashkieh chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Their situation is sad, but Chris won't give up that easily. He just got her back and he's loved her forever. :D So, yeah. I'm taking the positive side of this one-shot and think that he succeeded on convincing her that everything will work out. :D
The Road Warrior chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is great, I've seen so many people write that Jill gets back from Africa and is perfectly fine with what happened and life goes on how it was before, it can get kind of annoying. You did a really job of writing how she would be feeling, I imagine she would hate herself after all the things she done. I think you capture Chris and Jill's character so well in your stories.
Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon.
Chirika chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Half of mine want you to stop with these angst and write something fluff (yeah), the other half want you to continue, you're really good with this. It's hard for Jill to be normal again (Capcom is the one to blame), I really want to see her after Re5, especially Re6 but (again Capcom _) T_T *cry*
I suppose it's a cliffhanger ending so...PLEASE FINISH IT, the suspense is killing meh
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Beautiful! At the moment I really think your the best jillxchris writer on this site.
sophie623 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
:'( so sad. Omg I feel like crying. If that's y Jill wasn't Chris partner in RE6, I'd hate capcom forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
OMG I feel so bad for Jill I hope she gets better I hate when Jill is all sad and depresses, atleast she has Chris to help her through this. Great chapter can't wait for more

bhernandez02897 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Darn you had tears in my eyes! I loved it though I know Jill must've had so much trouble accepting herself after all that she did. And Chris well he's always trying to help her. Perfect story.