Reviews for The Story Of Us
Shadower-Sam chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
I love this story! It was a great ride through the story of how Beck and Jade came to be who they are now. I like how you crafted those little incidents that showed how they are actually longing for each other, but due to pride or whatever reason, they just pretend not to. It's really clever the way you piece these things together to have the ultimate Bade finale :D

But now that they've broken up on Victorious, I really wonder how they would get back together. Perhaps that would spark some inspiration or idea? I can't wait to read what else you have written!
Shadower-Sam chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
I'm finally back on :D I see that the decision has already been made and I kinda prefer the story to have ended in just the next chapter. It would be weird to see one-shots of Bade in a supposedly-continuing story. I would rather read more one-shots if I had the thirst for short stories of Bade. Haha. So, leave those ideas for new stories! I'm sure there are lots of other fields of Bade inspiration that have yet to be explored.

Great job with this chapter! Although it's a short filler, I liked how you showed Jade's commanding characteristics when she entered the hallway and how Beck is always able to make a smile creep up her face unknowingly. I shall move on to the last chapter now! :D
glamgurl chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
I loved the story! It was very cute and I thought it was very realistic. Well done.
Aspen96 chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Oops..I posted my last review before I saw there was a final chapter. My bad. Anyways, great story! Thanks for posting it, you're a talented writer. :]
Aspen96 chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
I think that you should continue...but don't let it get in the way of your schoolwork toooo much. :]
BhindGreenEyes chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Awesome story loved it!
slippingunderneath chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Awww it's over? :( I love it! This was a great story! PLEASE update Run For Your Life soon! xoxo :)
AriRedVelvetBow chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
aw :( i really enjoyed this story and this chapter too :) thank you for writing it!
Siriusly Cute chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Great story! I love reading about the begining of their relationship but it's really hard to find good fanfictions. It would be awesome if you continued writing one shots, I really like the way you portrayed their relationship.
FreaKyJealousoveralLyCalm4 chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Yah! You updated! This was a really good story, but I think this would be a good last chapter. :)
BhindGreenEyes chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Great chapter. Continuing is up to you I won't object and if you stop it was a really good ending.
AriRedVelvetBow chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
just found this story and I really really loved it! Continue please!
lol lollypops chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
AHHH! no don't stop please continue!
debbieee chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
please continue its amazing!
slippingunderneath chapter 13 . 10/1/2012