Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Dual Destinies
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I know this is old and super late but I'm curious I read your describe/plot/intro before reading. My question is how does you story take place after Kingdom Hearts III? And Kingdom Hearts III haven't came out yet nor finish being develop yet. I'm not here to make you feel any type of way but this does make any scense of how this is after KHIII. I'll understand if it's after KH or KHII but III, no it won't work that way unless you was chosen to have a sneak peak of the game before it's finish or develop. So again how does your story is after KHIII?
Great fan-M chapter 94 . 8/7/2014
See ya real soon!:D
Taeniaea chapter 94 . 8/7/2014
cool story
Ayako Zetra chapter 94 . 8/7/2014
:P ... I really have nothing to say, but your welcome. You made a great story and I'll thank you for entertaining the other readers and I. I love a good story, and for once I want to finish my Kingdom Hearts game! :P
Ayako Zetra chapter 93 . 8/7/2014
YAYZ! FINISHED! This was a really good story! Thanks for a really good story! See ya around the pond!
RagingStorms7482 chapter 92 . 8/7/2014
Can't wait for the secret ending. When are you starting the next part of thr trilogy?
emochick81 chapter 91 . 8/6/2014
I'm kind of sad that DD will be ending soon, it is such a good story! I love most of the characters and I love how creative you are! Keep up the good work.
Ayako Zetra chapter 91 . 8/5/2014
I WANNA SEE! I WANNA SEE! WOOT WOOT! GO DD!
I am so looking forward to the final chappie. This fic has gone so well! It's a good KH fic, and I just can't wait to see what happens next! UPDATE SOON!
Great fan-M chapter 90 . 8/1/2014
I can already sense hope burning!:D
Ayako Zetra chapter 90 . 8/3/2014
Oh... SWEET! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! MAKE THE FRIGGIN SECRET ENDING!
Ayako Zetra chapter 89 . 8/3/2014
O_O
Great fan-M chapter 89 . 7/31/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOD! Xehanort is alive?! Run for your lives!
RagingStorms7482 chapter 90 . 8/1/2014