Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Dual Destinies
Defender31415 chapter 94 . 3/21
This was awesome. Instantly favorited. Now on to the sequel!
Walker of Nothing chapter 24 . 2/16
Great chapter, it's been awhile since I've had time to read anything. Keep up the good work!
TamaTama chapter 2 . 1/1
Mm yeah, no. It's the paragraphs again. They really need to be broken up because when they're just a wall of text I begin to skim over it to try and find a break. You've got too many topics combined into a single paragraph that it's just like a big info dump and turns the story dull— of course I appear to be the only one who thinks that way and voices it I guess.

Another thing— you do great with the whole show don't tell when it comes to settings, but when it comes to emotions then, well, you fall flat in that department. I just can't connect to what you've got set up, which happens to be another reason I can't get into this story. So this is as far as you'll be seeing me go, unfortunately.

And on that note I bid you good day.
TamaTama chapter 1 . 1/1
There are quite a few times when you really need to break the paragraphs up. I'm taking into consideration that I'm reading this on mobile so the structure looks different, but because of it I'm just kinda looking at a wall of text most of the time. And the reason I say break up your paragraphs is because you are combining topics, like detailed descriptions of people or surroundings in the middle of what's clearly an action moment.

Reasonably speaking you honestly cannot process a whole lot of info when you're in the middle of not dying. And you kinda get too deep when describing stuff for what's supposed to be in the heat of the moment. In action things need to be to the point and concise. It's only in what can be considered "breather" moments that you actually take stock of things.

Other than that this premise is alright I guess. I need to read another chapter before deciding if this is my cup of tea though.
skylover4life chapter 85 . 11/27/2016
(Accidentally sent it without finishing) AHEM. What i waa trying to say...Things were getting brutal for poor Sora. I can honestly say that Maleficent and Abraxas really gave him a hard time. I mean JESUS. The death count! Wow. And as for Luna! She has developed beautifully since I last commented. The tables really turned with her being Sora's crutch as well. Their support for one another is very cute. My, what a turn of events! Lol. Picturing Joshua putting jelly beans in the palm of an unconsious Luna was halarious.

I totally forgot to comment on the Agrabah arc. My god Sora is a total goof. I laughed so hard picturing him in a pinstripe shirt and shades at the wedding. MY. GOD.

I wonder how this plays out! I know its not a new fic, but the ideas and composition of this story are refreshing and you have no idea how long ive been looking for a good O.C story like this. I love how realistic the dialog is. Its not out of character at all, I'd say you gave each character more depth. :)
skylover4life chapter 84 . 11/27/2016
Woah. The emotional turmoil is through the roof. Damn. Poor Sora. These events have been especi
skylover4life chapter 29 . 11/23/2016
Oh my goodness! Luna and Sora spying on Shang and Mulan killed me. Their OTP ship is SAILING. I had a feeling someone would throw the girlfriend comment Sora's way. Lol. I'm sorry Kairi, but I am really loving the Slow simmer between Luna and Sora. They have good chemistry.

The witty comedy is beautiful! More input to come. Im really enjoying this.
skylover4life chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Honestly I am not usually a fan of Third-Person POV's, but I really enjoy the fact that everyone appears to be in character! Luna may have that amnesia cliche', but you have pulled it off where it fits the story beautifully and it doesen't feel cliche at all! I actually really like her! I also like the fact that you have Max in the story. I can honestly see this happening. I can't wait to read more!
link9753 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Great chapter, looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I know this is old and super late but I'm curious I read your describe/plot/intro before reading. My question is how does you story take place after Kingdom Hearts III? And Kingdom Hearts III haven't came out yet nor finish being develop yet. I'm not here to make you feel any type of way but this does make any scense of how this is after KHIII. I'll understand if it's after KH or KHII but III, no it won't work that way unless you was chosen to have a sneak peak of the game before it's finish or develop. So again how does your story is after KHIII?
Great fan-M chapter 94 . 8/7/2014
See ya real soon!:D
Taeniaea chapter 94 . 8/7/2014
cool story
Maetrix chapter 94 . 8/7/2014
:P ... I really have nothing to say, but your welcome. You made a great story and I'll thank you for entertaining the other readers and I. I love a good story, and for once I want to finish my Kingdom Hearts game! :P
Maetrix chapter 93 . 8/7/2014
YAYZ! FINISHED! This was a really good story! Thanks for a really good story! See ya around the pond!
Mirror-of-Roses chapter 92 . 8/7/2014
Can't wait for the secret ending. When are you starting the next part of thr trilogy?