Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Dual Destinies
skylover4life chapter 85 . 11/27/2016
(Accidentally sent it without finishing) AHEM. What i waa trying to say...Things were getting brutal for poor Sora. I can honestly say that Maleficent and Abraxas really gave him a hard time. I mean JESUS. The death count! Wow. And as for Luna! She has developed beautifully since I last commented. The tables really turned with her being Sora's crutch as well. Their support for one another is very cute. My, what a turn of events! Lol. Picturing Joshua putting jelly beans in the palm of an unconsious Luna was halarious.

I totally forgot to comment on the Agrabah arc. My god Sora is a total goof. I laughed so hard picturing him in a pinstripe shirt and shades at the wedding. MY. GOD.

I wonder how this plays out! I know its not a new fic, but the ideas and composition of this story are refreshing and you have no idea how long ive been looking for a good O.C story like this. I love how realistic the dialog is. Its not out of character at all, I'd say you gave each character more depth. :)
skylover4life chapter 84 . 11/27/2016
Woah. The emotional turmoil is through the roof. Damn. Poor Sora. These events have been especi
skylover4life chapter 29 . 11/23/2016
Oh my goodness! Luna and Sora spying on Shang and Mulan killed me. Their OTP ship is SAILING. I had a feeling someone would throw the girlfriend comment Sora's way. Lol. I'm sorry Kairi, but I am really loving the Slow simmer between Luna and Sora. They have good chemistry.

The witty comedy is beautiful! More input to come. Im really enjoying this.
skylover4life chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Honestly I am not usually a fan of Third-Person POV's, but I really enjoy the fact that everyone appears to be in character! Luna may have that amnesia cliche', but you have pulled it off where it fits the story beautifully and it doesen't feel cliche at all! I actually really like her! I also like the fact that you have Max in the story. I can honestly see this happening. I can't wait to read more!
link9753 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Great chapter, looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I know this is old and super late but I'm curious I read your describe/plot/intro before reading. My question is how does you story take place after Kingdom Hearts III? And Kingdom Hearts III haven't came out yet nor finish being develop yet. I'm not here to make you feel any type of way but this does make any scense of how this is after KHIII. I'll understand if it's after KH or KHII but III, no it won't work that way unless you was chosen to have a sneak peak of the game before it's finish or develop. So again how does your story is after KHIII?
Great fan-M chapter 94 . 8/7/2014
See ya real soon!:D
Taeniaea chapter 94 . 8/7/2014
cool story
Maetrix chapter 94 . 8/7/2014
:P ... I really have nothing to say, but your welcome. You made a great story and I'll thank you for entertaining the other readers and I. I love a good story, and for once I want to finish my Kingdom Hearts game! :P
Maetrix chapter 93 . 8/7/2014
YAYZ! FINISHED! This was a really good story! Thanks for a really good story! See ya around the pond!
Mirror-of-Roses chapter 92 . 8/7/2014
Can't wait for the secret ending. When are you starting the next part of thr trilogy?
emochick81 chapter 91 . 8/6/2014
I'm kind of sad that DD will be ending soon, it is such a good story! I love most of the characters and I love how creative you are! Keep up the good work.
Maetrix chapter 91 . 8/5/2014
I WANNA SEE! I WANNA SEE! WOOT WOOT! GO DD!
I am so looking forward to the final chappie. This fic has gone so well! It's a good KH fic, and I just can't wait to see what happens next! UPDATE SOON!
Great fan-M chapter 90 . 8/1/2014
I can already sense hope burning!:D
Maetrix chapter 90 . 8/3/2014
Oh... SWEET! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! MAKE THE FRIGGIN SECRET ENDING!