Reviews for Blue, White, Red
LyraBelle-chan chapter 3 . 21h
So beautiful and sad! I read it over and over again and I can't seem able to get this out of my head. A truly wonderful piece of work! Thanks for this amazing story, George.
Motivation is Dying chapter 3 . 9/17
Beautiful. Just beautiful. This is one of the greatest writing I have ever seen.
Guest, Thanks for making me cry! But seriously, this story is amazing! You have a gift with writing!
midnightblue2003 chapter 3 . 9/16
ok, so people who know me say I am kinda good at writing, so I'm going to give you a poetic description of this story. here's goes nothing... george devalier, your way with words is really good. you make the words float on the page, each one weaving the story into a complex image only readers and the author understand. about the story, it's really tragic. that's all I can say. it makes me want to sing all the sad songs I know, and because I don't know much sad songs, it makes me want to cry, but I can't cry, and that makes me frustrated (in a good way). I really like imagining Arthur looking down at alfred from heaven, or Alfred re-meeting Arthur in heaven, or them getting reunited and getting to spend their lives together, or something like that. it's just... really deep. unlike some of the fanfictions here, on deviantart, wattpad (dont get me started in the grammar, punctuation, spelling mistakes etc,) and anywhere else on the internet (or at least what ive read, and I can read ten fanfics in an afternoon) I really like your writing style too, cuz it just helps... let's us a big word here: accentuate the 'deep'ness. it just really good, and I kinda wish I could write like that, haha
P
SomethingMoreQ chapter 3 . 8/3
It's almost poetic, the colors indistinguishable at the end of each chapter. The repetition shows that in war, sometimes there is no separate colors. This is simply beautiful. I love the colors.
hi chapter 3 . 7/31
Well...
Atleast they'll meet again in another life, but once again, they'll meet eachother in another war...
We'll meet again
Don't know when
Don't know where
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day.

While I am reading this story only I can think is this song. I guess the ending when I read the summary, but I almost cried in the ending. We'll Meet Again is one of my favorites but I love this one too. (Sorry for grammar mistakes, English is not my native language)

They'll meet again in another life.
t8dragons chapter 3 . 6/27
Holy shit that was absolutely heartbreaking.
Mejustme chapter 2 . 5/15
Perfect.

White and pure. I never would have called that pure, but who am to argue with rebels and warriors.

Still lovely.
MeJustme chapter 1 . 5/15
It's so lovely. So perfectly simple. Lovely.
Damn, I didn't even feel like crying then, bam, just like tears. The final chapter, wow. This was a wonderful, although sad, fanfiction.
Alfred's talkin' in a southern accent isn't he? I think it's real cool how you wrote this story. Can't wait fer the las' chapter.
Lluvia Di'Noche chapter 3 . 4/12
This was amazing...
Silent Searcher chapter 3 . 4/11
Absolutely wondrous, haunting in it's beauty the words echo through my mind even now. Few works have moved me as this has. Thank you for creating such inspiring, crippling splendour.