Reviews for Blue, White, Red
AlchemicAliens chapter 3 . 4/14
I AM GOING TO KILL THE FRIEND WHO TOLD ME TO READ THIS AND THEN I WILL HAVE TO CURL UP AND DIE ASDFGHKKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL
MY FeeLS
WHY
Phantom Minds chapter 3 . 4/14
I just can't help but cry over reading this story...It's so beautiful and poetic and tragic. English is not my first language and actually, it's you who attract me to this lovely place of Fanfiction. The first story I read is We'll Meet Again. I felt so impressed then and continued to read your other works. What you write is just what I fancy, including the pairings. How amazing! Oh and I am really an avid USUK shipper. They are so cute! This story really ripped me, though. But it cured me at the same time. How I wish you could return to update those fics in progress. Begging on my knees!
xxDelilahxxCrockerxx chapter 3 . 4/7
I loved this story so much. Except the ending. I mean, I loved the ending, but I didn't at the same time. It broke my heart. Poor Alfred :'( I cried so hard reading this. It was amazing.
Kyouma Akiyama chapter 3 . 3/30
This fanfic was amazing, and I'll admit, it's the first fanfiction to ever make me cry. So... thanks XD
Missingwings chapter 3 . 2/27
My heart hates you so much right now... But my mind adores you. I don't know why I do this to myself... Amazing job. It really puts the war into perspective. The ending... I guessed by the title, red for blood and all that... But I still killed me.
Lucette De La Luna chapter 3 . 2/12
I am in a serious amount of pain right now
This was written so perfectly that it gives me anxiety
My chest hurts from sobbing and I feel like I'm going to vomit
I can't take this anymore Mr. DeValier i'm in so much pain
Please, if you could just please, write a version of this story where Alfred and Arthur end up happily ever after together, please.
Beawolf's Pen chapter 3 . 2/10
Ow just ow, that physically hurt to read. So many emotions. Nice job but OW!
TheSilverEyedLynx chapter 3 . 2/8
Yeah, just take my little heart and crush it, i dont mind, go ahead
Why, George?
Why?
Oh, this was so beautiful, but so sad! I loved it.
Historical Murderer chapter 3 . 1/15
This is so heart-breaking and wonderful... I really love it.
Thank you for always writing the most beautiful things in the world.
star-afflicted chapter 3 . 1/11
u gh my heart -clutches chest-
moonlight8267 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Oh my God i actually cried reading this!
chigirisu chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
oh god
I don't understand what is this
why did this shatter my heart?
why?