Reviews for Cell versus the Nerima Wrecking Crew!
death of snipers chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
sigh*, if only u had been able to update.
Ugh chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is good. I found a gold nugget; No toxic tags, no characters too out-of-character, the prose while not really fun are not boring. The only thing engrossing is the crossover theme so far but since its only the first chapter... I see real potential.
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Cell's screwed. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Love this story. Just wait they meet the crew! They are soo going to be overpowered! LOL
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
this actually sounds like it will be a really great fic
master fireball chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
ranma; you didnt mention korin was a talking c-c-c-cat
happosai;(puffs his pipe) why do you suppose the ultimate martial arts technique is the catfist?
stage2boss chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Update it, update it. update it soon. I really want to see whats coming next!
Darkskeleton chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
isn't Korin... a cat?
you know, that crossover is kinda unfair. I mean, in DBZ, they have enough power to destroy planet. in Ranma with a lot of luck, they can destroy a mountain.
still, you are a good writer. But what will you do for the differences?
What I mean is, the DBZ world and the Ranma world are completely different!
as well in geography that in technologies. and it's not counting that animal (dinosaurs, strange talking animal, ...).
"We must journey to the west, beyond the Bayankala Mountains of China" as far as explication goes, it's a good beginning, but...
But I'm actually wondering something.
I know that right now, the Nerima Wrecking Crew are below at least Yamcha (probably one of the weakest in the Cell game) in term of power.
But how do they compare to Hercule Satan. Make no mistake, even if he is goofy (and whatever you want), and inferior to the Z fighter, he IS a world champion.
After all they can use Ki, destroy a lot of thing, but he can't. But to be a world champion, you have to be strong.

Your fic has a good beginning. Good work. god luck for the next chapter. try to update soon.
akibara chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
It would be neet to see Akane bring out the old dogi for the battle, (i don't imagine the used good store managed to sell THAT thing.)
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Nice start to what looks to be an awesome story!
Aceina chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
the ranma chars would never standa chance agianst cell

the earlyist int eh db storyline they would even havea chance of fitign in woudl be hte 21st world martle arts torunment way abck at the start fo regular dragon ball