Reviews for Surrender On Both Sides
eridox chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Well damn, what a great cliffhanger! I'm really looking forward to the final part.

I spent the entire chapter silently begging for one of them to build up enough courage to try. I love the way you display the smaller characters' roles and such (i.e. L, Light, Near, Halle). Despite them not being being a huge part of the fic, their appearances are memorable and well written. Especially L. He's perfect and that's all. :'D
eridox chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Oooh, I really enjoy this! I like the way you switch between points of view-it isn't too forced; it flows. I love the feeling I get from reading this. It's almost as if I can feel what Matt and Mello are feeling-I feel anxious, longing, desire, frustration-and I look forward to reading on.

I especially love the bit that's in Mello POV, the one that begins with, "Sometimes, Matt would come back to him."

Overall, you're amazing and I love you as well as this fic.
krihs chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I'm glad to read you haven't forgotten about I And Love And You
I like this story! Matt's unsent texts are so heartbreaking D: I'm looking forward to see how they're going to meet again (will Matt just make a mistake and send a text to Mello? Will Mello find his number and not dare to call him? I want to know!)