Reviews for My Bad Boy
LillianDiotte chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
I loved it! I think I turned to mush at the end! I honestly love Jalex stories, but I'm not a fan of inscest - just plain weird! It really was great and I love your style.
Keep writing!
LDxx
singergirl101 chapter 28 . 8/16/2013
Eeeeep! I think I just die and went to fan girl heaven! I am IN LOVE with your story! Oh em gee I'm just gonna go die now because my life is complete.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love this story. You are really a great writer. I can't wait to read the other chapters. I only wish there was more time in the day. Us Jalex Lovers need to stick together.
RomanticNerdyNextDoor chapter 28 . 4/9/2013
Overall thoughts on My Bad Boy? Two words...

Loved it.

From how they met, the in between, to the end was just romantic and... uh... ROMANTIC! It was so sweet.
Really loved it. Got me too hooked up I didn't sleep last night!
ObsessiveWeirdo chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
woooooowwwwwwwwwoooooooooooo oow
Selenator chapter 28 . 3/10/2013
That was just so amazing 33
AJmusic chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Cute & deep in the same chapter... I'm amazed. Loved it!
Im a Skyscraper chapter 28 . 3/2/2013
Amazingly done. I loved it!
lovewerido chapter 28 . 3/2/2013
Amazing story, I love it! :D
Keep up the great work!
smileysteph chapter 28 . 3/2/2013
I love you're cheesiness! Don't worry. A moisture if emotions right now. I can't believe it ended you know? I wish it could continue but then I would be depriving the world of your amazing stories. I can't wait to see what you come up with next and I'm sure it'll be awesome! I just can't wait. Best story ever. I love it! :)
smileysteph chapter 27 . 3/2/2013
Aww this is so cute!everything about it was breathless. Awesome story ever. I just love it. I bet your tired if hearing it but it's the truth and I cannot lie. Every detail for it was amazing. Oh gosh second to last chapter. Feeling mixed emotions. Ok here I go. Thanks for writing this out! :)
smileysteph chapter 26 . 3/2/2013
Aww I'm so glad that Alex is still shy around the whole subject. Especially when Karl said he still had to talk with Justin, it made my night. Haha I'm reading this in early morning over here. I should be sleeping but I could let help myself. Either way awesome chapter! You can never fail to amaze me. I just live love the way you write. Keep up the great work! :)
smileysteph chapter 25 . 3/2/2013
BEST CHAPTER EVER! I can't describe this is just, so beautifully written. Omg! They're getting married. It's just a story and I know the likely hood of this happening is far but I wish it does. It's cute and adorable and I am so glad you're writing it. Man you are such a nod aww some writer. I can't wait to see and read the rest of your works! :)
OriginallyUnknown chapter 28 . 3/1/2013
Aww, I'm a little bit sad now, I don't want to see it end! This was such a sweet story, and I really enjoyed it. Anyways I'm looking forward to more so please keep up the great work!
Anaya chapter 28 . 3/1/2013
I LOVED IT. Sure, the ending was cheesy, but SO amazing. MY LITTLE BROTHER IS TURNING SEVEN MARCH FOURTH, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET HIM! * tears hair out in frustration. YOU SHOULD WRITE AN ASTIN AND ALLY HUNGER GAMES! I know, I'm random. But you should, oh, what days do you update, fridays of thursdays ? Wish me luck on my oncoming spelling bee. A