Reviews for We're the Perfect Two
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
XDD I can't wait to read the other ones... What about Mato (Marvel and Cato) or that weird pairing between Foxface and Thresh?
Kittymellark chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
I love the geeta one. I think Gale and peeta fanfiction are hilarious. I love your story and your writing :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is hilarious and quite accurate since I mean how can some people get together. I love this fix because u have the courage to mock the couples who don't make sense
chickenchessy chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
hahaha love geeta :D
Lovanie chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I love those stories about Kato, Hayffie and Geeta. They are just so funny and I think that they prove all the weird situations some authors will write just to put two characters together. Anyways I love what you do :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I really love catoniss! But its true that many catoniss FF are not very logic.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Glad to see your back. I like your stories; you have style.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Can you please update Truth or Dare?
Wetstar chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
XD Loved it!
AkJackson chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
You know, Geeta(the title for this chapter), is actually an Indian name, derived from The Bhagvad Gita, a Hindu holy book? They use it in court, where the people are supossed to swear on it that they're speaking the truth, like they do with The Bible in USA. It strikes me as kinda ironic that it's the name of this chapter, seeing as most religions are against homosexuality *eyeroll*...
Serious stuff for such a lighthearted story, eh?
I really love your stories, btw. I swear, every one of them makes me laugh. Update more frequently, plz! D )
Forget-To-Breathe chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
""SHE WAS MINE!" Peeta screamed, the sentence in Caps Lock to show the emotional pain Peeta was in." Just classic xD I love this so much, you are my favorite parody author on here. Please update Running Up That Hill next please.
Annatom14 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Can U do Clato Next Plz? x
TeamCato4ever chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
YAY YOUR BACK!
BooksBeforeLife chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
What went through my head the whole time I was reading this was WTF!? I was laughing so hard! Update