Reviews for Awkward
Heatherlina chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
More More More! So cute. :)
rachel.24.107 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Loved it! It was just the right combination of awkward, childish and dramatic, romantic. Great job!
rebelgirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is a wonderful fanfic...keep on.
alwaysBEElovely chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
yessssssssss! such a perfect combination of humor and drama. this last chapter epitomized Jess completely, and nick's reaction the morning after was dead on (Winston too lol). LOVE! can't wait for the update!
AMiserableLove chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
This dialogue is so much fun to read! :) Still enjoying this story so much, and really loved that last bit *huge smile*

My favorite part?...Eek. (Not done yet!)

LOL I can't wait for the next chapter!
imawesome519 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
awww yeah.
strongtablestrongcouple chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Aaah, I have missed this story! I really enjoyed this chapter; it was really sweet and funny at the same time. Nice ending to it! Can't wait to find out where you take it from here :-)
Amybf19 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Oh wow!
writergirl89 chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
I hope you're not done. ;) I'd like tyo say how this escalates.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
update soon por favor :) love the awkwardness and eventual nick/jess
AMiserableLove chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
I was so glad to see an email about this story! I missed it :)

Loved this chapter, loved the dialogue between Cece and Jess, so spot on with their characters! And I was so happy to see Jess basically admit she has feelings for Nick, I was unsure how that was panning out!

Very excited that they are now alone together, can't wait to see what happens between them! Thanks for the update :)
imawesome519 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
loved it! ready for more!
writergirl89 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Okay, these two NEED to talk. Like stat!
saythatagaintomyface chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Hi :)
this story is soo good! xD
also out of curiosity, you know how you said they may or may not get together this season, is that just based on what we've seen so far or did you hear that from an actual source? I don't really keep tabs on New Girl hehe :)

this is actually the first New Girl fanfic Ive read.
felt like I couldn't wait any longer after watching the torture that was the last episode hehe :P