Reviews for Strange Things Happen When You Least Expect 'Em
Quilava Lover chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Aww Karania...this story is so interesting that I couldn't stop reading it until I finished it! By the way I was wrong then, I thought Lance and Rosella would be a couple but...-_-, oh yeah, that's all my fault. Wrong perception!_; Okay, keep up the good work! I'm waiting for the second part of Strange Things Happen When You Least Except 'Em!_
Anonamous chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Okay, crazy dude. The elite four would NOT kiddnap somebody AND how could some evvil be placed over the pokemon legue?
Typhlogirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Yay! Lanceness! And Maxieness! Woo. Oh yeah, the story. Actually, this one was quite enjoyable. Thumbs up from me. Please continue.
Lucky-Racer chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Wow, Rosella is catching Poke'mon left and right! Lol XD

_

Lance is following her? O_o stalker! LOL j/k .

Lucky-Racer chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
Whoa whoa whoa, wait a second here:

I thought that kids started their Poke'mon journie(s) when they were 10 years old? In the first chapter it says that Rosella is 15 years old. Hmm, just a thought .

Lucky

P.S. - Rosella... do you say that like the Poke'mon that Drew has? I know that you wrote it years before you probably heard of Drew and his rose-ish Poke'mon, but, hey. :P
Lucky-Racer chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Hello :D I just wanted to say that I'm reading this story, but probably won't be reviewing every chapter (1 because it's already finished and 2, because it'd probably be annoying to you _;;)

But I'll review when I feel the need to, like maybe every 5 chapters? See you there!

Goku4life chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST STORY OF ALL TIME!
jadesshadow chapter 37 . 2/4/2004
Hey Great Story so far.
She Wolf Demon
MoonlitMeowth chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
Yet another good chapter. But I'm not gonna review anymore since you have so many chapters. But I'll let you know when I reach the final chapter. So, good-bye.
ST Pika chapter 37 . 12/30/2003
The adventure continues... good job! Look forward to reading more of this epic as you post it.
ST Pika chapter 11 . 12/16/2003
Good story so far, am looking forward to reading the rest when I get the time.
MoonlitMeowth chapter 6 . 11/8/2003
This chappie was a GOOD chappie. _ Anyways, I wonder what'll happen to ya now that you're KIDNAPPED! Bum bum bum! Okay then. ANYway, I will continue to read on. .
MoonlitMeowth chapter 5 . 11/6/2003
Interesting chapter there. - Anyways, um, it was a bit hard to follow when you kept changing the first person P.O.V. between you and Lance. But other than that, that was a really good chappie. . And ya left it at a CLIFFY! Mwahahahaha...! Aha...ha...yah. I AM insane. _ Oh well. Now to continue reading to see who has trapped ya!
MoonlitMeowth chapter 4 . 11/2/2003
That was a good chappie! Seriously! But I have to hurry with this review 'cause I'm talkin' to ya on IM at this very moment! Scary, eh? Well...um, no...it ISN'T. It's kinda like I'm talkin' to TWO of you...! o.O Well, gotta go now!
MoonlitMeowth chapter 3 . 8/31/2003
Oh! Ya got your first badge! Heh...look... I KNOW that you already completed this, BUT I MUST read the WHOLE thing. So, I will. Good-bye. _
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »