Reviews for Kitsune of Las Noches
PLZ UPDATE!
eyal.kent chapter 28 . 1/27
Where is Haku?!
MatteoAcioli chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I would like a cold naruto fic, anyway this fic is great
Angeldealer chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
How do you make a claim that naruto can beat all the espada, but seems like an amateur fighting zabuza, espada have better sensing, speed, spiritual pressure to showcase their power, how can he not know sonido...
Guest chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Czar Joseph chapter 36 . 9/9/2014
It's alright, since I had something in mind for sure. And I like this story after all. Since Naruto is like half arrancar
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 36 . 9/6/2014
you have a good reason for putting this up for adoption.
i only hope that Brown Phantom will be using the chapters you have already written...
Imagine476 chapter 36 . 9/6/2014
Well, I guess you can't do it all. What about Guardian Maelstrom and Maelstrom & Deathberry, will those be up soon?
DocHoliday0316 chapter 36 . 9/6/2014
It's understandable, man. And hopefully, brown phantom will do a good job with the story.
killer4853 chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
TooManySecrets chapter 35 . 7/9/2014
fuck no! update! please! this is getting good!
TooManySecrets chapter 22 . 7/8/2014
Far too many flashback, mate. Far too many explanations for people who don't deserve them (Kisame! argh!) Great job so far! Keep up keep up! :)
TooManySecrets chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
Sasuke-nii? Isn't Itachi older than Sasuke? You do know that 'nii' means older brother right? Just saying. Great story by the way. please continue.
Dracoessa chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
ROFLMFTO! Hidan you [expletive] baka, you let your [expletive] tail handed to you on a [expletive] siver platter.
Dracoessa chapter 22 . 6/6/2014