Reviews for Fusion
enter a username chapter 10 . 8/15/2021
This review doesnt matter since this hasnt been updated in forever, but after this rollercoster I need to recollect myself.

Zack is a terrible person in this, but so is Sephiroth?! no questions asked period point blank. After this chapter I lost interest in the storyline, because I was fuming. The fact that Cloud hasn't exploded in rage or dispair is astonishing. I would have beat Zack's ass 30 times already.

Cloud bby I love u but ur acting like such a 12 y/o angst lord Aren't you mentally 30? and Aren't you suppose to be preventing stuff from happening? thats the entire purpose of timetravel books. instead we get keeping up with the cadets where he's sitting here in a Love triangle and creating scandals :0 The real victim here is poor Aeris. Zack deserves to be torn up for doing that to her, but knowing cloud even if he knew he would just roll over and go "woe is me" instead of fighting the bastard.

the only likeable character in this was Reno (my beloved). Cloud is better off with him since there's so much more subtle chemistry between them instead of whatever in gods name is going on with thing 1 and thing 2 (seph and zack) they should rot together 3
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2021
Don't recall me username anymore...

I sincerely hope you update this. As a teenager, I looked forward to your updated more excitedly than I looked forward to the next Harry Potter book.

If that tells you anything..

Yes, I get you may reread these chapters & look at them as childish, but the story behind it is so passionate & so amazingly real compared to other fanfic about these two, I would love to see where you'd planned on taking this.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 17 . 12/18/2020
And that's what I had been scared of ,an Author's Note instead of of an actual chapter and just when they were at a turning point. Aah. You have to admit that it's frustrating.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 13 . 12/17/2020
The chapters definitely need separating lines.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
It seems like Cloud is in a comma. But that also means that only his minds or soul, if you want, is elsewhere. Now is he in a parallel universe where those events hadn't happen yet ? Or is this a Dreamworld where everything seems so real but isn't?
Mary chapter 17 . 7/31/2019
I can’t believe it’s been 10 years since your last update. I remember seeing a new chapter and being so excited, and then saddened when it was just a note saying it won’t be updated any time soon. But I understood, of course! And still do! I love this story and always come back to it after a while. Thank you for writing it! The last chapter always makes me smile oh so much! Agh, they’re such cuties! ️ Hope you’re well!
Aakasha chapter 12 . 5/23/2019
I still love this fic so much! I'm just noticing your note about the structure of story and it's parts. Is it possible for us to get a mini update that just has the general ideas you had originally planned out? I'm still so curious after all this time and I know it's hard to just pick up writing a story again like that. Even if it's just, "they bang like bunnies and livehappily ever after in cloud's mind." I need peace of mind just like Cloud does! lol
Mirage chapter 17 . 10/17/2018
aww that is terrible sad that since 2009 there is no new chap and now it is 2018...i really wuld have loved where this goes, what it will Change, if it truely changes things in the other time, if seph will not read the books and go koockoo...how hey come together, aand they will as they learn more and more about each other and come slowly together what i think is great
if reno will kill this bastard Boy for trying to hurt or kill Cloud...and i think he will try to use the test for this..."accidently Shooting or letting cloud run in a sword" or such... i mean that would kill two flie with one hit...the bad Boy is gone and reno did what tseng does want from him

it would be great when they dont go to nibelheim, or Cloud silently Walking away from town at night waking Vincent letting the mansion explode and going back without anyone knowing he was there... Vincent can meet his son and tell him all about things he Needs to know, then together destry hojo and the fat Präsident and all should go well...and whenthey are good they can find zacks angael and heal him!

hope you come back one day to write more and finish this story
Pdd chapter 11 . 9/2/2018
In my opinion, Zack doesn't need to be included in Cloud and Sephiroth's relationship. He already has Aerith :/ Just leave him out of this... I'm continuing to hate Zack in this story honestly... Just stick to Zack/Aerith don't make them a threesome!
Syl chapter 10 . 9/2/2018
I don't really care if Zack just went to Seph just for sex, I'm still angry at hin. And I hate him here. He already has Aerith as his girlfriend! She's the one he should only fuck with what the hell? Zack should sod off. Seph is Cloud's!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2018
I hate Zack in this story :/ He should just fuck off... He's ruining things
Konner2015 chapter 17 . 8/27/2018
Awww it’s alright. I was looking forward to reading this someday. It’s lovely.
MelissaMoonlight chapter 17 . 6/23/2018
Dear Knowing Shadows,

I suppose you will never read this, but just in case you do it somewhen: I really loved reading this story! I loved the characterizations very much! I can understand if some people dislike Cloud having such a low self esteem in regards to Sephiroth, but I already read "A long, hard road" by Twig in which Cloud was similarly described and this was a great read, too!
I want to thank you for all the work you put into "Fusion"!
It would be so, so great if you would someday continue this story! There are still readers out there loving Final Fantasy VII no matter how old this game is!
Littwink chapter 3 . 6/11/2018
Hi, I’ve decided to make a compilation of FFVII FFN fanfics that aren’t on AO3 to share with others, and I’d like to include this one. If you’d rather I not share this please tell me. If you’d like more information and or the link when I finally publish the list please inform me. Otherwise, thank you for making such a wonderful contribution to the FFVII fandom! I hope that sharing this with others will gain you more readers!

P.S. I know that you’ve mentioned that you’re not on FFN much anymore, but I just wanted to let you know.
Underwater Dreaming chapter 17 . 1/9/2017
Every now and then... I leave a review on here somewhere!

I hope wherever you are, you're doing well! :D
1,414 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »