Reviews for Fusion
damagectrl.07 chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
You haven't updated in a long time, but I still want to leave a review nonetheless.

I initially didn't want to read it because it's unfinished and whenever I get to the end of unfinished fics I get really sad, haha. But anyway, I enjoyed reading this immensely. If you ever pick this up again, I'll be glad to read whatever you have planned for this story.

So yeah, I just wanted to thank you for sharing this story! Great job.
Cremage chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Damend be you!

Just when the thing started to get interesting!

I totally understand that 'not-so-proud' feeling when reading your own material. I started a Zelda fic some 12 years ago, back to when I was still in high school. At the time I thought that it was awesome and all and all...I never finished it, and when I found it again in my bookshelf, I started reading it again.

The first thing I tought was :OMG how did I manage to find THAT good ?

And I still have the handwritten books, but still...I might never finish it. If I did I surely would need to start from scratch, if only to adapt it to my 'new' writing style.

Anyway. I usually don't read fics that doesn't contain any...hrhm, lemon. I usually drop out after a few chapters. But yours...I don't know...This story just kept me waiting for the next chapter. I really like the way you depicted your characters, the way Seph is trying to wriggle in the party with is blatant lack of social skill.

Whish I could read more, but here again I understand why you put this story on hiatus. I don't know if this comment will ever reach you, but in the case it does, I need to say thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Love this story! Thanks for writing it
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
this is my second time reading your fic. i very rarely reread anything, btw. so. draw whichever conclusions you want from that)) it will probably be right.
i will be honest, the beginning was a little... weak. overdone. cloud was a bit too pitiful for my taste, to put it bluntly. but dear god, the progress - i have difficulty finding proper words to adress my amazement. the quality of your writing started to rise from chapter to chapter, freaking soaring by the end. roughly the last third of the fic was so goddamn intense and well-written that i literally had to stop at the most gripping moments to calm down and remind myself that it is only fiction, goddamnit. i read your note about not liking your early writing, but i think thats because when you think about continuing, the first thing you do is start rereading from the beginning, which... ouch. yes. maybe ignore the first half and start straight from the middle? i know its frustrating, but, man, its fascinating to me, this evolution of a talented author recorded in art form, illuminated through the heros thought process.
p.s. and your sephiroth is such a curious (and fucking painful at times) balance of detachment and humanity that somehow, miraculously works, and, to me, feels really, thrillingly authentic.
p.s.2. this is, by far, the longest effing review i have ever written, and i have been lurking in different fandoms for about ten years. the fuck.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
... It's really depressing.
i can't read this anymore *scream*
What's wrong with these people's relationship!
It's so f**k up. It makes my head hurt like hell. T-T
Sorry if I make u feel bad.
I HATE "ZACK"! Argh!
InstantKarma83 chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
Okay, so this must be the twenty-fifth time i've reread this fic and i feel like i rediscover it every time. I sincerely and truly hope that one day soon you will gather the will to finish this fic. I know obligations get in the way, and sometimes even inspiration is lacking (as a writer myself) but good god, if you finish this you'd be doing this fandom an utterly great service. Also, more than anything, this is one of the few fics that truly deserves finishing because of the solid foundations you have set in this story within sixteen chapters. It's amazing really.

I could really go on about why i like this fic so much, but i'm sure you've heard them all, so i'll spare you. Just know that even after all of this time, people are still appreciating your efforts. Your words are still moving people well after the peak of the fandom has passed. I dearly hope this, along with the other reviews, motivates you in the near future. Hell, if you even need to talk about it, or even brainstorm over it, i'd willingly offer my assistance, as long as it produces further telling of this lovely story. Hope all is well. Cheers!
Gryh chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
I finally found this story again after losing it for at least three or four years, and I was so happy! But then I saw the hiatus note. I read it through again anyway, 'cause it's still a great story. I'm sad to see that it might not be continued, but I've seen enough go this way that I can deal with it. Hope you someday come back to it.
Much love,
Gryh
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
I don't like when fanfictions add stupid love triangle things or characters who have slept around with each other if they aren't dating it just makes me lose intrest and I stop reading it completely...
Scarecrows foxx chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
I loved this, and I really hope you will update it someday!
kat1316 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
need more please update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
please please update soon
lonerandcarefree chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Why u no update! :(
Illulian chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
oh that was such a cruel cliffy! So close! They were sooooo close! stupid rl argh!
Flayne chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Cloud acts like a girl in this chapter... And Zack kinda, too.

I hope they man up a bit after this! :)
Yuki chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
I just finished reading the story and I just wanted to say I really liked it.
The way you're writing the characters is really great and the story was tugging me in more and more with each chapter.

I'm sad to read that the story is probalby going to stay discontinued but even so I wanted to tell you that I loved every word of it. You're a great writer and even after all this time since you've posted this chapter I hope that someday you'll write more of it.

So thx for this beautiful piece and in hopes of seeing more of Cloud, Sephiroth, Zack and the others...

greetings