Reviews for Every Time We Meet A Dragon Turns Up
kate chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
l like the writing style, most of it anyway, one of the best writers I've come across on this site. But I think you should repeat yourself less, and that quote you used was a bit, well, mushy. Sorry if I'm being picky, just sounds nothing like Sybil Ramkin to me.
jenben chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
Angua and Carrot are my favorite couple, but Sam and Sybil are a very, very close second, and this story is a lovely expansion on the first City Watch book. You've nailed all the characters and it's very true to Pratchett's own writing. I'm looking forward to the future chapters (so hurry up!).
Mary Craig chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Awww.
You aren't going to leave them crying long, are you ? They fill the missing bits of each other somehow, the upset and tears feels unfair somehow.

Well done to write it though, filling out the back story a bit :)

Thank you for writing and posting.
Kind regards,
Roruna chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Yay for Sybil POV! Wish she'd gone after him now.
spn-rules chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Awww, Vimes and Sybil are so cute! This really is one of the best Vimes/Sybil fics I've read. So adorable!
Roruna chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
awww! why'd you have to stop there? can't wait for the next chapter
Roruna chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
another great chapter! Vimes was adorable as usual _
Roruna chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
I think the hot sausage line was a lot worse reading it this time around that it ever was in the book itself. I /knew/ I wasn't the only person that thought Nobby was being suggestive! If they ever adapted G!G! for television, they'd have to edit that line out if the actor playing Nobby knows his stuff.

Ok sorry for getting carried away, loved this chapter, short and sweet. You must post more!
Mary Craig chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
There's a great big smile on my face :) I'm enjoying the continuing tale.
More of the story, more of the interactions between and characterisation of, the people we think we know. Nicely paced, clearly written, and it just flow along.
Lovely; and a very pleasant way to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee.
Thank you for posting. I hope writing it is as much pleasure for you as for your readers.

Kind regards,
Roruna chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Ha! Yes way to go Colon for spotting what Vimes missed. XD Why do I find jealous Vimes so hilarious?
Mary Craig chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
"Comments always appreciated."

Very good :-) really; another enriching chapter of the story we 'think' we know, and it's not only good, it flows well too. Little details that fill out the characters and their interactions. Sam and his sheets, and lady Sybil's little blushes and pleasure in little compliments, and Fred and the jelly mould armour :-)

Thank you.

kind regards,
Roruna chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
wonderful as always, marred only be a couple of typos. I still adore how into Sybil Vimes is, you know he's got it bad when he gets annoyed at Nobby flirting*. Also for some reason, the Duke's Warm Water aftershave made me chuckle. It struck me as a somewhat unfortunate name XD

*have the mad theory that Nobby had a little crush on Sybil at the start
Roruna chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
sorry I took so long to review, love it, of course! Particularly Vimes' urgent need to impress Sybil, that was just... great. *can't stop grinning*
Eliza Donelittle chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Just read your latest chapter. Excellent merging of your narrative and Terry Pratchett's narrative. Liked the clever use of the dialogue from Dirty Harry and the comment about Vimes being from the Night Shift. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Eliza Donelittle chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
i really liked this story. It's great to see the Vimes and Lady Ramkin's love story in more detail.I thought you got the tone of Terry Pratchett's novels perfectly. hope you finish it.