Reviews for Reign of Roy
Violently Red chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh... my... God...
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I love Roy. He is just amazing. This entire fic is really funny.
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I love Roy.

When he's stoned out of his mind and barfing his guts out, I love him even more.

And the story was a gem. Thank you.
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Okay. This was amazing. Seriously woke me up this morning. And I would totally kiss roy's tiger. haha.
DaRkReBeL777 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
dude wat the hell?that was fricken hilarious!
AvePlateada chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
LoL awesome .
LoNeLyGrEmLinQuEeN chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
WTF? OMG! You are scaring the crap outa me!

Roy...oh my gosh. ok...i will never look at roy harper the same way again. I love all your short stories and any story revolving around roy i'll be commenting...so i'm warning you. You'll hear alot from me. sorry. well, you rule. you do things with heroes i thought never could be done...and I thank you.
Mr Miracle chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
"LOOK AT ME I'M POINTY EARS! I USE MY POINTY EARS TO SCRATCH MY COLON BECAUSE MY HEAD'S STUCK UP MY ASS!"
I laughed so hard at that line I had a nose bleed and spent about fifteen minutes cleaning the carpet next to my computer.
TamChronin chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
giggles FUNNY! This was well written, just funny enough while keeping the mood. applauds Love it.
Alison3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Man, this is a great fic. I've read it SO many times it just keeps getting funnier. The thing is, though, that you have those moments where it's not just about the humor and that's what makes you simply one of the BEST out there. You understand character better than almost anyone else. I think that it can be hard to get a handle on Roy and write him as a real person as opposed to just a big, walking joke. Good job.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
This is the problem with you asking me to read your stories at odd hours of the morning...I might wake people up with maniacal laughter!

Ya done good! Roy and his little ponies had me in a bad way. I'm still grinning...