Reviews for No Way Out
M0M3NTAI chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Haha so here I am to review as I said I would. D'aww all the mushyness xD haha got to love it. I really liked the story though. Once I got into it, I couldn't stop reading it. Joe was epic as always, couldn't stop lauging at his little moments, like coming out the bathroom in chapter two. XD
Sho, what happened to TK... It was so nicely written, I was almost in tears and scaring my dad watching TV next to me.
And Matt was kind of scary x.x I'll probably have nightmares of dark Matt coming at me with a gun now... Thanks xD
yeah, I really liked in and now you've got to put the next story up! DO IT NOW!
Aklee chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I really loved the idea of the counter crests! It's a new way to look at why SkullGreymon appeared and how Ken's crest was corrupted. It also makes a lot of sense that they would lose themselves when their defining trait (embodied by their crest) is corrupted. Just a suggestion - their actions when under the influence of the counter crests are a little extreme (like Matt firing a gun and kidnapping Sora), so perhaps more focus on their thoughts and inner monologue would make the story stronger. I wish it had been longer too, four chapters is way too short for such a good story premise! :)

I was a little confused about the Tai-Sora-Matt love triangle though. If Tai encouraged Sora to go see Matt at the concert then he must've known she had feelings for the blond and that they had started dating. I don't understand Tai's surprise when he finds out about that later on. I also didn't like how she felt 'obligated' to date Matt just because she thought he had saved her. They were friends first - friends care about and save one another without needing to be 'repaid' or requiring anything in return. The Mimato was sweet, although a little rushed. But it does make sense for Mimi to feel excluded.

Overall, I loved the premise of the story. I'm sure the next series will take it further and improve upon it :) Please just keep the spacing of your paragraphs in mind. The current formatting makes it a little hard to read.
REDxYELLOW chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Loved the chapter! I've always been a Taiora fan but never really considered MattxMimi. I might give it a shot now. Can't wait to see how the other counter crest are. Hope you update soon.
Digi Yo chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Hey sorry for the late review I never saw that this was updated. Nice end. Seemed a bit rushed with the Mimato part but overall it was great.
valechan92 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I loved your story! Is this going on or it's over? I a taiora addicted XD
REDxYELLOW chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Wow! Really touching here. I can't say anything else but it's awsome and I hope to read more! Get writing!
REDxYELLOW chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I'm crying! May guess was right, Sora being wih Matt. Love the Dark Crests and can't wait to see what happens next!
REDxYELLOW chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Loved the story so far! Taiora will last forever! I have an idea about what Sora's choice is but I'll wait and see!
Ang91 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
oh my goodness.. boys lol cant wait to see what happens next ha
Supershooter chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
pretty good story so far, I was lucky to stumble across it, I'm surprised you don't have more readers yet, people probably haven't seen this story yet. Don't worry give it a little time, more people may notice it. Anyway like where its going so far. A couple parts seem a little rushed lacking in detail a tiny bit, but over all its pretty good. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Tai and Sora forever.
Koumi-Locc chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Who is Izzy?.
Digi Yo chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
The story is awesome. But you seriously need to para space. The entire story was in one paragraph which got a bit annoying at some points. But as far as the story is concerned the imagination is wonderful. Great idea.
Digi Yo chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was very sweet. I loved it. I wonder what secret Sora has. Update soon!