Reviews for Me For You
Stachmou chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Can I hate Wes' ? Because in this chapter he was such an idiot. He acted like it was Travis's fault if they have slept together. He was all crying like it was a rape, like Travis was a demon who just wanted to tear him down. Please ! please ! give me another chapter because if I judge by the summary Travis will not be the 'other girl' and I am sure he is going either make Wes' choose betwen them or he will 'break' ...

Did I already say that I love your fiction ? I LOVEEEEE ITTTT ! :)
LonelyNightz chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Continue? I love it lots and lots.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Oh wow how can you stop at this Point! I Need To read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
great fic ! keep going !
Becky G chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I totally love this story and I hope you write soon because there are not much Common Law stories and, trust me, that is driving me NUTS so yea I think you should write soon see ya'.
Sapphyah30 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Wow that was ... AMAZING I really enjoyed reading this chapter with Will being an asshole and Travis stealing away what is technically his. Update soon. Really good cant wait to read more.
wravisfan chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Great job on another wonderful chapter!:D
wravisfan chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love this story!:D
goldwolfz chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
This starting to get really exciting now, can wait to find out what happens next! :D
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I really think you should continue! :)
laffertyluver23 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I thought when I read the last chapter Wes had already cheated and the story was going to tell how he got to that point. But, he hasn't and now I'm kind of hoping he doesn't... crazy! I love Wes/Travis but I don't know, I'm going to need Travis to work a little harder to get Wes' attention. And on a side note. it's not about how many reviews you get as long as you know there are people who like your story, like me :)
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I like where this is going... especially the thought of proper Wes doing something naughty. When I first read your summary I thought he was going to be cheating on his ex-wife (when they were together) but I like the slashy twist.
Sapphyah30 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I can't wait to see where you are going with this, but I can already smell the awesomeness. Update soon.