Reviews for Want
purplemagechan chapter 1 . 2/23
I like this a lot. It's an interesting portrayal of their relationship that's angsty and somewhat problematic without going SO over the hill that it's outright disgusting. With all the portrayals I've seen of Envy raping or abusing Ed this is soft compared to that. But still, it's mental abuse and it's not to be taken lightly. And you don't take it lightly which I like. I like how it's portrayed, I've heard from you that many are sympathetic to Envy in this and while that's understandable given the ending Envy still does some fucked up things and Ed. C'mon ED. The poor boy has to LIVE with this now the rest of his life.

I like that Envy lets Ed go though. The ending was perfect, with Envy letting him go but Ed not returning the affections. It seems harsh, but it's deserved considering the subtext.
Nerfworthy chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Wow...really great one shot. Figured Ed would be too stubborn to admit it.. geez. Poor Envy :(
Oblights chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Gahhhhhh Ennnvvyyyyyy
T.T
So much pain and hurt. Angst angst angst.
Personalities so well captured, especially Envy's sometimes playful nature (though I'm curious as to what would make Ed respond the way he does, kissing Envy back like that). I in particular liked the little bit about Wrath finally allowed to act as his name implies. But yeah, you know? I always wondered why Father just let them live their daily lives instead of capturing them. That would have been more foolproof...
As for coherency, don't worry about it. It's rather easy to follow, never got confused once. :)
Lastly...I can't help but notice similarities between this and a oneshot I just posted. ;; Great minds think alike I suppose, but I thought it best to warn you in case you visited my page, looked around and thought I copied! Aww, now you have -me- feeling bad. Perhaps this really is too common of a set up? If I find anything for this pairing it's only ever a rape fic, though...

Actual lastly: I just realized you have a crapton of EnvyxEd fics and I feel the need to give you a hug I literally can't find anything worth reading from this pairing that isn't written by a 12 year old or invisible because it's smothered with RoyxEd, so thank you thank you thank you!

Cerobi
666darknessangel666 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
wow I loved it. It was great! i love this paring.
edvylover chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is incredibly ingenious and i loved every second of it. Very well written and poetic, and i love your last line. This is most definetly in my top-5-Fave fanfics for edvy. Great Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
i like it
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
don't cry don't cry don't cry DON'T CRY DAMMIT AWWW CRAP
Mrs. Elric chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That was so awesome, awesome doesn't describe the awesome that it is.
wow
theguy3600 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was so amazing written.. Sad Envy didn't have his way though :(
iamazoroark chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Hallooooo
LoveyDear chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hello, that was beautifully written. Good torture Fics are always hard to find. This one was amazing. Envy begging Ed to "say it" but still Ed stubbornly refused. You should consider writing some type of sequel this was that good! Really please consider it! Thank you
Fairyboydammit chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Just. DAMN. I rarely enjoy torture stories but once again your suggestive writing style gets the feeling across without being gratuitous. This just works so perfectly. Ed's stubborn perseverance and Envy's desperate need I have never seen so eloquently portrayed. The whole piece is fantastic, such a great take on a tired premise. The end is really what clinched it though, I swear I could hear Envy break when Ed told him "Never" again. Gives me chills, going to read it again right now. This easily wins favorite oneshot, Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was... great. You have got talent, you know? And I mean it, really, it was, I think, the best Edvy I've read so far. So, thank you very much, and keep going (:
xxakikoakanexx chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
LOVED IT! :D Thank you so much! :D
Ikarai chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This is great!
I feel really bad for Envy right now too.