Reviews for Reflections
Eckoii chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Kawaii and totally Waffy. I love it. Keep up the good work. Well done and well written.
Sakura MysticMoon chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Sugoi! This is a very well written fic. I know that there are a lot of fics out there with Kasumi and Tofu couplings and angst, but as a couple, Kasumi and Tofu are always secondary or even ternary (sp?) character pairs in contrast to Ranma and Akane, or Shampoo and Mousse. Its very nice to see someone finally get the guts to put together a nice little (not to mention kawaii!) one-shot fanfic about the trials of their relationship.

I would also like to say that you really made me think more about the mostly flat character of Tendo Kasumi. As you mentioned, she is just a girl who was forced to grow up too fast, and is now stuck in the guise of a homemaker, with no way out. I havent seen all of the Ranma series, but as far as I have watched, there is no mention of Kasumi's hopes and dreams for the future. They never mention Kasumi having any friends, or even any sort of life outside of the kitchen. I dont believe we even had a chance to see her room in the series. What I am basically trying to say is that I would like to congradulate you on your wonderful psychiatric evaluation of the trials and tribulations of being "Kasumi onee-chan".

Mou, that was a long review. Sorry to bore and bother you, but this fic was just so thought provoking I had to write a long (and hopefully thought provoking) review in return. Ja ne!