Reviews for Christmas Eve: Innocence
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
i love this i love this i love this! :D

seriously, the way you portrayed kento as being nervous and so hopeful and eager and RESPECTFUL was just right. i like how ayane has hope that this time will be different, will be special - that SHE feels special. :D

fave line: Ayane knew that she had never experienced a touch as innocent nor as intimate as this touch of their hands, and the knowledge kept her face ablaze. - because it just says EVERYTHING about them. everything. :)

thanks for writing this!
Redguy221 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Oh that is so sweet! Ayane deserves so much love! Kent, you better stay true to your promises!
MangKulas chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love these series. I really love the way that you wrote them out. You capture the essence of each couple perfectly
JasminDragon92 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
K-K-KAWAIIII! *Q*
Linor Ayyas chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
So kawaiiiii. I love the interaction between them. Perfect fic.

Write more Kimi ni Todoke fic! Especially kentxayane :)
nicholevera chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
oh, oh, oh, this is so nice, its sweet! its like they've been possessed by kazehaya and sawakos sweetness. in a good way, hope they make season 3, its ayane and kent time, anyway, youve done great. :))
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I love your writing style. Beautiful one-shot!
Have you read chapter 72 yet? *fangirl squee* hahaha
Sawakaze21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Heh :] 3
Aqua783 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
So innocent, so wonderful. I loved it! The end, for me, was kind of sad. I don't know why, just... Yeah.

Anyways... I LOVE your writing and I will definitely have to read more. I read all three stories of Kimi ni Todoke and they were all REALLY good. I wish I could write as good as you.

Thanks for the wonderful stories, I'll keep reading!

Ja nai
Draco38 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Very nice, just the right amount of tension between them. Good job!