Reviews for Christmas Eve: Always
RyuXChizu... they're made for each other :33
...Love your FF!...
... and the couple...xD
... and the plot... xDD
... and you, for writing of course... xDD
Wasiliwa Star chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is an amazing rendition of what could have happened! You captured all of Chizu's emotions perfectly, especially her thoughts of Ryu. Also, the last couple lines are something I could definitely imagine them saying in the manga. Great job!
apedarling chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
ooh, wish you would continue!
Clichesbullet chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Loved this! Very much in character which, by my brief experience with Kimi ni Todoke fanfiction, seems to be lacking on this site, especially when it comes to Ryuu. The bit about him staring longingly at the dog and not the couple was good enough I could see manga pages in my head.
These two frustrate me so much; ugh! They are the main reason I'm still reading the manga and dear lord, they need to get their shit together somehow.
I particularly like the point you make about how important it is for Chizu to be by Ryuu's side as a sister or anything because I think that's they key point the manga is trying to solve. She believes his feelings for her invalidate his non-romantic relationship with her and she still needs to realize it's not like that before they get together. I really liked this! Thank you for writing and don't hesitate in writing more on this couple, they are killing me so all fan fic is welcome!
MangKulas chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Beautiful! On point on characterization and I love the flow of her thoughts. Here's to hoping you write more!
Sudden Wishes chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
OH MY GOD, THAT COULD HAPPEN. NO, WAIT, THAT SHOULD HAPPEN. Oh, now, any scene that comes in the next chapter will be as good as this.
Makaylla012 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This couple is so cute and the end was just too adorable
Oh, your writing style is beautiful: I love how you describe things so well without wasting too much time. And all the rest, too *heart*

Panda Kiss! :***
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
LOVED IT! I love this pairing so much!
Kagome Radke chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow, Hi there. I l-o-v-e it, it's amazing, the couple is perfect just as the way you write. I'm sorry my review is sooooooo short but english isn't my native language.
Draco38 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Another good one. I'm not so sure Ryu is looking at the dog though...LOL!