Reviews for Reading the Harry Potter Books: Book One!
Beth5572 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
YOU BUTT HEAD! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT AND NOT UPDATE FOR TWO FLIPPIN' YEARS!? KKDJWOFJEIFGBNQKZOFNEKFNRJFNRJFNEIFN
*runs away to the farhest corner and starts uncharacterlly sobbing my guts out*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Um... Shouldn't this be the prologue, not the epilogue?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
It's mostly good, but they would react more to how Harry was treated at the Dursleys. They don't say anything about the cupboard.
Forgotmypassword chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
O_O Wait, I shouldn't be suprised. My sister is pregnant. And she's only seventeen! By the way, that should be a prolouge, not an epilouge.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
You are in violation of the site rules.

You CANNOT have Rowling's words mixed in. Please remove this at once or risk being suspended. Do read the rules, otherwise I'll be considering you one of the world's biggest idiots.
kaykay25 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Can you update please!
Slippin Dang Son of a Mother chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Well, I did not see that coming. Please continue this, this is the first story so far to have this! It's really good.
buggledypuff chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
lol ginny got preggie
Marvelgeek42 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
You need more interrunpions. The fact that Harry slept in a cupboardis gone unnoticed, and Im sure, they didnt know that. Same is with the fact Harry is/was a Parselmouth. At least Bill and Charlie shouldnt know that...What I (kinda) like is the cliffhanger...its a good idea, but...wel, its a cliffhanger! I hate these things (except when I write it myself...)
Marvelgeek42
godess bubbles chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
OMG!I can just picture the looks on everyone's faces!Update soon!
hpjlover chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Wow. That was definately a suprise. I did NOT expect Ginny to be pregnant... anywasy Great job! I really like this book! its really well written, the charachters are accurate and the plot is great! i cant wait to see what happens next i really like the different spin on things i cant wait to read the next chapter PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Ok, so this is after the war, right? If that is so, than Fred is dead. It's impossible for him to be alive unless something different happened. You should really explain that more.
Everything else is fine, but the punctuation in the talking is a bit wrong. It goes like this:
"I'm pregnant," Ginny announced.
Or if it is an exclamation point or a question mark, you leave that there. Such as:
"What's up, Gin?" Bill asked her.
Other than that, it's great! Please continue!
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
i really like this but i see that it hasn't been updated for ages so please update soon!
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
One criticism. This is a bit trivial but, eplilouge? As a first chapter? The chapter title should be prologue.