Reviews for Return to Paris
emeraldphan chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
That was a lovely and very sad ending. Poor Gustave, that is a terrible fate for someone who loves music as much as he does.
Brittany Bauer chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
That was really good. I feel bad for Gustave though. He lost his hearing! That's terrible! Good job and God bless!
JMsoccer35 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
I think this is absolutely Phantastic! It has been so long since I have read a new (and good/well written) phantom/love never dies fanfiction. I like your ideas and dialogue. Gustave reminds me of Erik! Please write more!
Brittany Bauer chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Keep going! It's getting good!
judybear236 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Yikes! Another cliffhanger!

This will take another reading to sort out all the who's who and where...!

Good job of keeping them all straight!

- JB
PhoebeRhae chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Clearly, amazing! The plot of this story is really nice. Somehow you kept the would be realities from both of "the phantom of opera" and "love never dies". Do please continue and remain the ideas of the plot of these first chapters it's really going very well.
Brittany Bauer chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
UPDATE! This is getting good!
judybear236 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Ohhh... It had better be sooner than later! Do you want to be responsible for me having a stroke!?

But unless he was able to get into his suitcase and begin throwing things around in there, I think you mean to say that he was throwing things "into" his suitcase? LOL.
judybear236 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ooh! I like this plot!

A few misspoken words, but not bad.

- JB
Brittany Bauer chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I...LOVE IT! Please continue! I want to know what happens! Don't leave a girl hanging!